We spent 5 days at the Rusty Parrot in July. The bed is the most comfortable bed I have ever slept in, the front desk staff was very helpful in planning activities for our vacation. The hot tub on the deck has a wonderful view and is perfect after a hike or horseback riding. My only complaint is that we were enjoying the hot-tub at 11:00 pm and we were told that they were closing for the night. I suppose I was expecting the hot-tub and deck to be open 24/7, or at least wait until we were finished. There is a library on the 3rd floor with coffee and tea at all hours. Cookies are available at 4:00 pm and the chocolate chip were to die for. Overall we had a wonderful time and will return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The standard of the lodge industry, it is located in downtown Jackson, a stroll from all the touristy, but feels almost like country living. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Rusty Parrot Lodge and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rusty Parrot Hotel Jackson
- Rusty Parrot Jackson
- Rusty Parrot Lodge And Spa Jackson Hole, Wyoming