My boyfriend and I were unable to make our trip due to a last minute work problem. I called The Rusty Parrot immediately as our trip was a mere 2 days away. They reiterated their 21 day cancellation policy which I was fully aware of. I politely asked if there was any way that a portion of the $2000 I already paid could be applied to another stay. Mind you, I was already prepared to spend an additional $1500 at the spa and restaurant. Well, their answer was no. So, the room is currently empty and they have lost out on the money we would have spent while there. More importantly, they lost 2 well-healed travellers who will now be staying at another hotel in Jackson Hole. While I understand it's a small hotel and there are rules and regulations, one would think that in these economic times, customer service should be a priority over policies.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The standard of the lodge industry, it is located in downtown Jackson, a stroll from all the touristy, but feels almost like country living. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Rusty Parrot Lodge and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rusty Parrot Hotel Jackson
- Rusty Parrot Jackson
- Rusty Parrot Lodge And Spa Jackson Hole, Wyoming