Just home from a terrific 4 day stay the the Rusty Parrot. The ambience and service was perfect and the location couldn't be any better for someone who wants to walk around town. but still be away from the square. The breakfasts (included with your room rate) are extraordinary. The Wild Sage Restaurant is really really special (you NEED to eat there, even if you don't stay there!), and our dinner there was fantastic. But I think what I liked best is the unpretentious, low-key but very professional service. Everyone there was 'on point' to make our stay comfortable and enjoyable. I'm already plotting my next visit in the fall. I wouldn't stay anywhere else in Jackson. And just for the record, I've stayed in much more expensive, 'exclusive' resorts and The Rusty Parrot could school most of them. Kudos to management for hiring and training some really great staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The standard of the lodge industry, it is located in downtown Jackson, a stroll from all the touristy, but feels almost like country living. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Rusty Parrot Lodge and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rusty Parrot Hotel Jackson
- Rusty Parrot Jackson
- Rusty Parrot Lodge And Spa Jackson Hole, Wyoming