Excellent resort, though almost too small to be called a resort, excellent front office staff, clean, spacious rooms, agree with another review, weak point is poor towels, rooms are as described. Pleasant small common areas, town location, walk to great restaurants, best one is in the hotel however. Plan to eat red meat, it is a red meat town, if you want pasta carbonara, you did a poor job of choosing your travel destination. Breakfast, included, is awesome and professionally prepared by kitchen staff (not toast and croissants as in Venice and Paris), wine cellar is supreme. worth the trip -- they pay attention to detail. This is an adult getaway, not disneyworld!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The standard of the lodge industry, it is located in downtown Jackson, a stroll from all the touristy, but feels almost like country living. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Rusty Parrot Lodge and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rusty Parrot Hotel Jackson
- Rusty Parrot Jackson
- Rusty Parrot Lodge And Spa Jackson Hole, Wyoming