We stayed at the Rusty Parrot for 5 nights this August. They greeted us by name the moment we stepped out of the taxi. The front desk help were all VERY friendly and helpful. They made all of dinner reservations for us and were knowledgeable about events and happenings in the area. They would have reserved guides and activities for us as well, but we chose to book privately with our own guide. Greg Falk of Upstream Angelers was the best, he took us fly fishing, to Grand Teton and to Yellowstone in his SUV. I can't imagine a better private guide for the area. The breakfasts were cooked to order and fabulous. Our room was very pleasant and clean. The bed and pillows were really comfortable and the linens were fresh and clean. The location was great, just a few blocks walk into the center of town. We would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The standard of the lodge industry, it is located in downtown Jackson, a stroll from all the touristy, but feels almost like country living. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Cancelon so you can book your Rusty Parrot Lodge and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rusty Parrot Hotel Jackson
- Rusty Parrot Jackson
- Rusty Parrot Lodge And Spa Jackson Hole, Wyoming