Amangani
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Flat Creek Inn(Jackson)
View Hotel
All reviewsaman resortsski loungefour seasonsdeluxe suiteteton villagejackson holemountain rangeat this price pointheated floorsluxury hotelpool and jacuzzioutdoor activitiesrooms are beautifulin towncommon areasthe general managergrand tetons
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 September 2005

I read a review on tripadvisor and someone say it was too expensive for what is it. I stayed in the Aman hotel in Marocco and I was 1000 better than this one. It's a really nice hotel, but they could have done better. But the bathroom was amazing. The food at the restaurant is really good, expecially the chocolate cake but the breakfast is expensive (18$ for french toast...).
The pool is made out of really nice stone and large. I didn't try the spa.
Anyway, it's a good hotel, just that I was expecting more for 600 $ a night (and more) they could have done better.
I am use to 5 stars hotel, and this one is not the best, but there is nothing else in Jackson, unless you want the 4 seasons...

• Stayed: August 2004
14  Thank frenchie-in-utah
Reviewed 19 August 2005

Normally I would say this was a nice hotel until you consider the price. 700 a night buys a room. That's it. period. We tried to order some drinks and a light snack at 11pm, but were told room service was closed. Most hotels I have experienced around the world generally have 24 room service. In the morning we decided to enjoy breakfast in the resorts restaraunt. Too bad it was impossible to enjoy with the vacuuming going on 15 feet from our table. The pluses of this hotel are the awesome location perched on a Butte looking over ranchland, and interesting minimalist architecture, although I did notice some obvious physical problems, like unravelling carpet in the lobby, and deep scratches across a large portion of our door. All in all, it's a beautiful property, but the service is extremely lacking for a hotel in this price range. My wife and I have stayed at 4 other Amanresorts and found them all to be wonderfully over the top with great service.

• Stayed: September 2004
36  Thank motorjoe
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 29 July 2005

Serene, quiet with beautiful view. All rooms suites-fabulous deep tub with view of the mountians-use of natural materials, wood and slate relaxing and subdued. Fireplace in room also. Service good. The guides for hiking and outdoor activities top notch. Easy, relaxed break in a beautiful surrounding.

• Stayed: July 2005
9  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
A TripAdvisor Member
Newport, RI
Reviewed 5 November 2003

The Amangani is unbeatable. The staff were the first rate and the rooms were out of this world. Jackson Hole is a stunning destination and the Amangani is the only place to stay. Well worth the money.

11  Thank A TripAdvisor Member