“Even in Bad weather this tour shined”

Jackson Hole Wildlife Safaris - Day Tours
Full-Day Yellowstone Wildlife Safari Tour From Jackson Hole
US$765.00*
Sunrise or Sunset Private Wildlife Safari From Jackson Hole
More attraction details
Owner description: Jackson Hole Wildlife Safaris is a guide owned and operated business that strives to educate, entertain and connect our guests with this amazing place. Our mission is to provide you with the highest quality wildlife safaris by combining our love for this area with a desire to share this passion with you. Our guides will lead your safari with years of experience and first hand knowledge that can only come from living and breathing Jackson Hole, Grand Teton and Yellowstone National Parks. All safaris include transportation, an experienced guide,snacks, binoculars, spotting scopes, wildlife and natural history books and a custom souviner water bottle to keep. Full day Safaris also include a gourmet picnic lunch served in the field by your guide with homemade cookies for dessert. *park entrance fees and guide gratuity not included.
New Jersey
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Even in Bad weather this tour shined”
Reviewed 6 August 2014 via mobile

We started in the morning headed to Teton National Park. The weather has been off for this time of year, quite dreary. Our guide and driver Jody, made our overall experience enjoyable, he was enthusiastic about whatever our group of 10 wanted to do and we are not an easy crew to please. Our goal was to see as much wildlife as possible and to also squeeze in Jenny Lake, the falls and inspiration point. We did not realize how long this would all take, but Jody encouraged us to try and get it all done. It rained, was windy, etc during the day. We were able to squeeze it all in and this tour helped us get it done.

Visited August 2014
1 Thank alwayswantstotravel

“A fantastic day in the company of a group if 4. Amazing sights”
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Thk u for a great day taking in Yellowstone. Saw heaps of wildlife including Mumma Moose and baby. Great food, careful driver. A long day but well worth it.

Montgomery, New York
32 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 78 helpful votes
“All day Yellowstone tour- Excellent......”
Reviewed 1 August 2014

I am glad I use Trip Advisor..... I had a reservation with the hotel operator for the same type tour but for a lot more money. I found Jackson Hole Wildlife Safaris on Trip Advisor and everyone was dead on. Great company .......Great People...... and a very reasonable price. We booked a private tour with 6 people all on line then got a follow up call to confirm. Great communication on line and by phone.. Jody Tibbet was our tour guide for the day and he was AWESOME..... He was on time, very informative and it was never information over load. He made it very interesting and none of us ever fell asleep, even though we all came in late from New York the following night. He always kept us engaged and was funny too. The breakfast stop and gourmet lunch was outstanding. What a spread....You will not be disappointed. I would HIGHLY recommend this company. Try and get Jody as your tour guide. Life long resident of Jackson Hole and has been doing it for years.

Romford, United Kingdom
“3-Day Grizzly and Wolf Safari”
Reviewed 30 July 2014

In May this year my son and I took our second trip with Jackson Hole Wildlife Safaris. We had previously used their services in February of 2013 and thoroughly enjoyed our experience. On both occasions we were fortunate to have Dave Green as our guide. His extensive knowledge of the area and its wildlife took us to all sorts of out of the way places and we managed to see wolves, bears, coyotes, bison, elk,deer, moose, pronghorn, eagles and others. We had the privilege early one morning of watching a herd of bison crossing the river in the Lamar Valley, their young battling against the current. We drove both Beartooth Pass and Chief Joseph Highway for some stunning views. I could go on and on....Thank you JHWS and especially Dave for a wonderful 3 days and some great memories (and photos). Until our next visit, regards, Ian and Alex Nunn.

Visited May 2014
Shawnee, Kansas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Definitely worth the money; made the trip for us!”
Reviewed 29 July 2014

I was traveling with my sister and 3 kids, ages 6, 10, and 13. We'd never been to Grand Teton or Yellowstone, and weren't sure what we were doing. On a whim, I called Jackson Hole Wildlife Safaris to set up one of their combo tours. Things didn't work out from our end, and I ended up having to change dates and tours 4 times - and Stacey, our contact at JHWS was gracious and patient through the whole ordeal. We ended up booking the private, full day tour and it was the best decision I made. I asked Stacey for a guide with personality - half joking, but knowing it would make the day better if we had someone fun. We had Josh as our guide, and he was awesome. Very knowledgeable, friendly, really nice to the kids - he chatted with us, and kept the kids - ALL of them - engaged. He also kept my sister and I engaged. We saw wildlife as we hoped, we saw great views, the lunch was quite nice. I've recommended this company, this tour, and Stacey and Josh to everyone. I've had 2 people already tell me they've booked with JHWS because of our great experience. I can't wait to hear from them, because I know they'll have a great time, too.

3 Thank llhayes2014