“Jackson Hole- Whitewater Rafting Barker-Ewing”

Barker-Ewing Whitewater
Ranked #1 of 72 Tours in Jackson
More attraction details
Owner description: It's the Coolest Thing You'll Do All Summer! We've set the standard for Whitewater Rafting and Scenic Float Trips in Jackson Hole, Wyoming since 1963. We deliver The Trip of a Lifetime! Our mission is simple: uncompromising safety and unsurpassed personal service. Leave rush hour behind as our seasoned and knowledgeable staff brings their best in offering you a refreshing pace in roomy boats. Whether whitewater rafting or scenic floating, we invite you to join us on the Snake River this summer!
Vancouver, Canada
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Jackson Hole- Whitewater Rafting Barker-Ewing”
Reviewed 28 August 2014

We were referred by a friend to who used this firm the previous year and had sent a phone number to us. I was a little disappointed when I realized that their offices were not near bye however no problem they sent a courtesy shuttle. Not only were they very well organized they made the excursion more fun than it could have been. A guide Nick was great fun and had a great knowledge of the Snake River and local wildlife.

1 Thank Steevo_usa2014

Eden Prairie, Minnesota
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Wow, What a Ride!”
Reviewed 28 August 2014

Our guide, Mac, made us as educated as possible about things that could happen, the wildlife, and the scenery. It scared me to my bones, but also quite a thrill. They are the best!!

Montrose, Colorado
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“47 people over 2 days”
Reviewed 26 August 2014

We had a group of 47 people that rafted over 2 days...the guides were all very fun and knowledgeable! We did the breakfast combo with the scenic float, breakfast and then the white water...will definitely do again if in Jackson Hole!

Markham, Ontario, Canada
30 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 36 helpful votes
“great experience! Amazing view”
Reviewed 25 August 2014

I chose the Barker-Ewing Whitewater based on the Tripadvisor reviews and didn't regret my choice. My husband and 9 year old daughter went with the whitewater rafting (14 people raft) which they enjoyed a lot. I went with my 4.5 year old daughter on the scenic float with lunch. It is free for my young daughter, so it is quite a good deal. The view is fantastic for the float. Our guide Andrew is super nice. He spotted 5 bald eagles and 1 moose for us. He even let the 8-12 year old kids on the float had a turn to row the raft. He lent the binocular for my young daughter so she is not bored.

The lunch is nice too. I love the broccoli salad a lot. My daughter's favorite is the fresh fruit salad and chocolate chunk cookie.

Cleveland, Ohio
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing trip with a fantastic guide!”
Reviewed 25 August 2014

We did the breakfast combo trip - float, stop for breakfast, and then whitewater. Our guide was Chris Moody and he was fantastic! He was incredibly knowledgeable about the area as well as how to manage the river. I was a little nervous taking my three kids (age 8, 10 and 12) and my Mom but once we were on the river I knew we were in a good hands! This group from Ohio had a blast! We were able to see several bald eagles and a river otter. The breakfast was amazing. In fact we loved the pancakes so much we purchased some of the mix and have already used it up. I would highly recommend this rafting company and Chris!

Visited July 2014