“Really Fun”

Jackson Hole Playhouse
More attraction details
Owner description: The historic Jackson Hole Playhouse brings you a full evening of Western entertainment, from gun-slingin', singing waiters to fully-staged musical comedies. You can kick off your boots and enjoy true Western hospitality at Wyoming's longest running professional dinner theatre.
Berthoud, Colorado
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Really Fun”
Reviewed 6 February 2012

We saw a holiday show and it was hilarious! They actors interact with the audience and are captivating. The atmosphere is cozy and unique. The food was also very good and the staff was extremely welcoming.

1 Thank MacDaley

7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Bring the kids”
Reviewed 31 January 2012

I go to this every year and I love it. It is a family friendly show. It has been a musical every time I have gone (which is more than 10 years).

Visited August 2011
Augusta, Georgia
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 77 helpful votes
“Good Show - Fair Food”
Reviewed 31 January 2012

Tried this our last night in Jackson as it was just across the street from our hotel (The Wort). Tiny place, very intimate, kind of strange. Drinks at the bar before the show were quite pricey. The entree choices are very limited and also kind of strange. I personally thought my dinner was terrible; my husband said his was just okay. You are led to believe on their advertising that they have these wonderful desserts. Well, they do...for six bucks extra a slice! We passed. The kitchen must be terribly disorganized as there were diners who had already finished their dinner while those of us in the rear had not even received ours yet. The woman sitting next to me ordered the vegetarian dinner, which I almost did, and absolutely every other diner had finished their dinner before she even got hers. It was pasta with some half-cooked veggies - how hard was that?

The show was the Christmas show, a comedy. It was delightful! The two men in the cast were weak singers. The two women were very talented, especially one whose rendition of Dolly Parton's "Hard Candy Christmas" was the best I've ever heard. We very much enjoyed the show, but we probably would not go back again. There are too many really good restaurants in Jackson to eat bad food.

nc
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Different”
Reviewed 16 January 2012

the Playhouse feels like you are in a real old time saloon. Very neat atmosphere. The food was fabulous! The show was a Christmas music comedy thing and not so much to our liking but the decor and food made up for it. A lovely thing to do for an evening.

Sydney,
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 46 helpful votes
“OK show but skip the dinner”
Reviewed 12 November 2011

My wife and I saw Seven Brides for Seven Brothers at the Playhouse in September. The show was OK (pity about the really bad piano solo backing music) and the actors were alright for a small theatre production but the expensive dinner (which turned out to be 1 course and they hit us up for an expensive dessert) was pretty basic. When we booked we were made to believe it was a full dinner inclusive of the show ticket. Overall a good night and enthusiastic cast helps made the night.

Visited September 2011