“Better Than I Expected!”

Jackson Hole Playhouse
More attraction details
Owner description: The historic Jackson Hole Playhouse brings you a full evening of Western entertainment, from gun-slingin', singing waiters to fully-staged musical comedies. You can kick off your boots and enjoy true Western hospitality at Wyoming's longest running professional dinner theatre.
Chicago, Illinois
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“Better Than I Expected!”
Reviewed 18 August 2014

To be honest, I thought this was going to be a hokey night spent with bad acting. How wrong was I! We had a great time at the Playhouse. I don't usually like people standing around and singing when I am eating, but the acts were not intrusive at all.The actors are very talented and very welcoming. The food was good, and again much better than I expected. There is not much to do in Jackson during the evening hours, so this was a fun way to spend an evening. It was a nice touch that the actors line up at the end of the evening and thank everyone for coming.

3 Thank youwannaknow

Pleasant Grove, United States
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Great family entertainment”
Reviewed 17 August 2014

You looking for a great family night activity this is the place to go. The staff at JHP make you feel like a family member the show is always family friendly and very entertaining! From the moment you step into the playhouse you are entertained. This is an all-around stop for dinner and a show. Great menu to choose from and fresh food to eat. You can not go wrong with a night of entertainment at the Jackson Hole Playhouse!

Hoschton, Georgia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Local playhouse filled with talent”
Reviewed 17 August 2014

Well done musical with lots of strong voices and personalities. Loved the quaintness of the theatre. The actors were enthusiastic and talented. Hailed from many places.

wrexham
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 45 helpful votes
“Quirky !”
Reviewed 15 August 2014

Strolling around Jackson one afternoon and discovered the Playhouse which was open, the volounteers invited us in to savour the architecture and history of the building.....very interesting it was too.

Soda Springs, Idaho
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Great Cure For Insomnia”
Reviewed 13 August 2014

I was really looking forward to a night at the theater as Jackson is known for the arts. However, the production so amateurish that I thought I was watching an elementary school program. My wife asked me not to write this, however, I told her an honest critique might improve the next persons experience.

Visited July 2014