“As GREAT as Ever!!”

Bar-T-5 Covered Wagon Cookout
Reviewed 24 June 2011

I've been going to Bar T-5 for years and love it every time. Just went again tonight and the music is better than ever - they have amazing vocal harmonies and they are superb on the instruments. The cowboy meal is of the highest quality and is absolutely delicious. I still laugh at the corny jokes but everything comes together to make a most enjoyable family-friendly evening. Do not go to Jackson without including the Bar T-5 on your schedule!!

Reviewed 23 June 2011

I had heard about the chuckwagon cookouts and had been in the Yellowstone / Jackson area on several other occasions but had never been to one. My wife finally persuaded me to go and I have to admit, it was much better than I thought it would be. The staff was extremely friendly and courteous. They are mostly younger university students and seem to enjoy their work. They took every opportunity to make us comfortable and feel welcome. The food was very good and filling. The show was entertaining and better than I expected. Every aspect of this experience was positive for me. I would highly recommend it to anyone who is looking to experience a good, fun evening.

2  Thank mossmo86
Reviewed 3 June 2011

It used to be a lot better. The quality of the music and show has gone down hill ! Where are all the good musicians. Also, you feel very rushed. They handed out candles to keep the bugs away and never lit them. When I asked them to light it (maybe ten minutes later) they said no, we have to start packing them up now. We have been here many times but will not go back. I think next year we will try something else.

3  Thank Outside_Belle
Reviewed 30 May 2011

We arranged for an outing with Bar-T-5 with kids and friends from Paris France. It was perfect. Our friends from France loved every moment of it - kitch and all. The food is good - not "slop" as one reviewer described. You are not going to get Morton's or Ruth's Chris steaks on a family covered wagon cookout - and the food was filling, hot, and tasted good. I wish every company in America would train their employees like the owners of Bar T 5 train their staff. All of the employees, mostly young men and women in their early twenties, were genuinely pleasant, friendly and helpful. A great night with songs and jokes - I recommend this highly, especially to kids. (When my youngest daughter's allergies acted up being close to the horse - our driver searched for and found Benadryl for her - TOP NOTCH CUSTOMER SERVICE)

1  Thank BrittonMorrell
Reviewed 3 September 2010

The bar-t-5 was a good family activity and a nice western experience, especially for kids. Everyone got a kick out of riding the covered wagons. The cowboy/indian fights were hokey but entertaining. The food was sort of abysmal slop, but like any dinner show, you really don't come for the food. The show was entertaining and the music was good. Jokes were corny. The people who work there are very nice and the owner is very attentive making sure everyone was enjoying themselves.

2  Thank sillygit