“Our Boys Loved It!”

9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“Our Boys Loved It!”
Reviewed 20 September 2013

I will confess that no one in my family of four wanted to go to the cookout the night we had tickets. I had purchased them ahead of time and because of the busy day, we were all tired and ready to go back to our condo and relax. However, because it was our last night in Jackson Hole and we had already paid a fair amount for the meal, we decided to drag ourselves to the cookout. Once we arrived, my husband started making fun of the situation because there was a senior citizen bus that had arrived. He told me that the cookout was probably something that my mom and dad would enjoy (ages 76 and 78). {Keep in mind he loves his in-laws...so it was said jokingly.} They enjoy shows, which are not usually our thing. To our surprise, by the end of the show, our 11 year old son was in tears. No, not bad tears, but tears from laughing so hard...which had my 13 year old son and the two of us laughing hard. My husband looked over at me and said....."I'm so glad we came. This was definitely worth it." We had a great meal and plenty of laughs... yes, right along side those senior citizens. Obviously with age comes wisdom.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank JoAlison

NJ
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“fun western outing”
Reviewed 16 September 2013

You gather at their main location, ride in a covered wagon up to picnic area (tables with roof) in the woods (complete with 'Indian attack') on the way. Food was so-so - BBQ chicken and I guess roast beef, corn, beans, blondies; with a western show with some audience participation. Yes, the whole thing is a little corny, but still fun, and an unusual adventure for my suburban kids. I was a little concerned it wouldn't be 'cool enough' for teens, but they enjoyed it too!

Manchester, United Kingdom
54 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 185 helpful votes
“Seemed like a good idea.”
Reviewed 16 September 2013

Sounded good, chuckwagon drive, barbecue dinner and western entertainment. But none of it was good. food could have been a lot better, entertainment was fairly hopeless, singers couldn't sing, and you couldn' even have an alcoholic drink and ignore it. Couldn't wait for it all to be over. A few days later we went to a similar event in Bryce canyon , which showed how it could be done.

1 Thank george g
Spring, TX
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“So .... So”
Reviewed 9 September 2013

Chicken was moist and delicious .... the rest of the food was just so...so. It was a little cheesey ..... I guess it's something to do once and experience it. The show was so ... so.

Lake Charles, Louisiana
117 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 80 helpful votes
“Great fun, good value and an amazing evening!”
Reviewed 7 September 2013 via mobile

Highly recommend this if you are in Jackson. Wagon rides are memorable, food was very good, entertainment is fun and family friendly.