“Yellowstone and Teton Tour”

Ana's Grand Excursions
More attraction details
Owner description: Jackson Hole's finest & most distinctive tour service provider. Ana's Grand Excursions specializes in private groups, customized experiences, & family fun to Yellowstone & Grand Teton National Parks. By remaining a small, locally owned & owner operated tour provider, Ana maintains a consistent level of quality and detail... that eludes larger growth-oriented companies driven by their bottom line. Each tour is viewed as an opportunity to share the wonders of our National Parks... in an entertaining, educational, and memorable way. Ana is the only guide, which will ensure you receive the highest quality experience possible.
Reviewed 13 August 2014

My husband and I, and another couple spent a wonderful day and a half with Ana touring the Tetons and Yellowstone. Having never been to the area before I thought she gave an educational and entertaining tour. Her knowledge was complete and she gave us a thorough understanding of the geology, flora and fauna of the area complete with many hand out references and hands on exhibits....including a moose antler! During driving time she had timely videos for us to view concerning various fires in Yellowstone and how to safely view and enjoy the animals. We toured in her Sprinter van that was very comfortable and complete with snacks, drinks, binoculars, umbrellas, etc. She even provided a picnic supper in a beautiful surrounding for us to enjoy. Ana gave a complete tour of the area which enabled us to see and experience many sights and sounds that I am sure we would have missed if we were on our own. I would highly recommend her to anyone in the future. Happy Trails to Ana and thanks for a delightful experience.

Reviewed 12 August 2014

Ana was fantastic. Knowledgable, fun and kept the trip stimulating. We took on the long day with her. She had everything mapped out. Even when a deviation was needed due to the timing of some attractions, she kept us busy and constantly informing us. I would recommend her over any other tour. We had a great time and were very comfortable. Ana always had our best interests in mind as we toured.

Reviewed 28 July 2014

We gathered our family of 3 adult children and their young families for a week of exploring a part of our country that none of us had ever experienced. Being in incredible Jackson Hole, we were way too close to Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks to not at least take a look at what they were all about. Ana's Grand Day Excursions came highly recommended to us by friends that used her for two separate tours just the year before. I think I can speak for my wife, our kids and their spouses, that our 12 hour tour of both Yellowstone and Grand Teton Parks was the highlight of our week there. I have never experienced a more delightful tour, full of incredible vistas that a self-guided tour would never know to even look for, 12 hours of constant amazing information and history from Ana, delivered in a way that kept you hanging on every word. We were picked up at the house we rented in Teton Village in Ana's Mercedes touring van. It was very comfortable and stocked with EVERYTHING you would need for the day, with a few surprises. We took several short hikes to get up close to sites you'd heard about all of your life. It was truly an amazing time and worth every penny. You truly get what you pay for. Enjoy your time with Ana!

Reviewed 26 July 2014

What a fabulous tour!! Our family of 5 had very little time to tour these areas-one day to be exact! Ana picked us up right on time- in her very organized, nice, clean and comfortable van and we were off. We traveled from the Tetons to Yellowstone-stopping at sites along the way-learning about the area. Ana is professional, incredibly knowledgeable and fun! Our entire family enjoyed this tour and learned so much about a really beautiful area of our country. We hope to go back and will definitely call Ana again!!!! It really is the only way to go!

Reviewed 24 July 2014

Ana did an great job with our tour. She was very accomodating. She had projects for my 7 year old daughter for when she was overloaded and was able to keep my 10 year old entertained with lots of questions and facts. It is hard to keep everyone interested when there is such different interests and ages. Ana did a great job. We toured Yellowstone and Grand Teton for about 4 days.