“Best Fly Fishing Guide in Jackson Hole!”

JH Trout Fly Fishing
More attraction details
Owner description: I am the only guide for JH Trout so when you book a trip with me you know that I will be your guide, not just someone who works for my company. I am one of the few guides who can guide in Grand Teton Nat'l Park, this is done as an employee of Grand Teton Fly Fishing who is the permit holder. As a guide in Jackson, WY I have the ability to guide many different rivers and lakes in the region. Through a permit system, in which I work off of other companies permits, I can guide rivers in the Pinedale area, Yellowstone Nat'l Park, the Salt River, and rivers around Jackson including permits that allow me to guide the Snake River in Grand Teton Nat'l Park (via Grand Teton Fly Fishing). Multiple boat trips are also an option.
Reviewed 8 July 2010

I have taken several trips with Neil and his drift boat. He has guided me down the Snake, the South Fork, and walked me in to the Firehole in Yellowstone.

Fish were caught on every trip. Neil supplied a delicious lunch and wonderful conversation. He will do everything he can to find you the best fishing in the area. His expertise far exceeds the expertise of any other guide I have taken a trip with.

I highly recommend Neil to be your guide if you are in Jackson Hole!

2  Thank JLCColorado