“Pricey but good”

Ranked #1 of 7 Dessert in Jackson
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 30 May 2014

My father and I were visiting Jackson for lunch and stopped by Moo's for dessert. The ice cream was very good and they give you decent portions. A little pricey... Interesting flavors and they also have homemade candy as well.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,023)

Reviewed 28 May 2014

We visited Moo's while on vacation in Jackson Hole. Our daughter has several severe food allergies with dairy being one of them, but the sign said they had sorbet so we took a chance. Generally when we go into one of these type places we are turned away due to cross contamination and a lack of understanding by the person behind the counter. We expected this experience to be the same. Boy were we wrong!

The gentleman who served us was one of the best. He really understood her food allergy and what it meant for foods to be cross contaminated. Not only was he willing to ensure that our child could have the sorbet of her choice by allowing her to taste all of them, but that each sample was as "clean" (not cross contaminated) as possible. He used a separate scoop. He scraped off the top so that should it have been mixed with dairy it was removed. He let her taste 4 different flavors. (She has NEVER had that many options before.) Then, when she couldn't decide he split her scoop into two different flavors. My husband and I were amazed.

My husband and I each got an ice cream scoop of our own. I ordered Oreo which tasted exactly like an oreo. It had real oreo cookies mixed into the ice cream and not a few like you get in the grocery store. Every bite was packed with oreo pieces or oreo cream. My husband ordered the huckleberry. It was amazing. I have never tried huckleberry anything before and it was equally as packed with flavor as the oreo.

So, for the local or the visiting patrons with diary food allergies. I can say from experience that Moo's will do everything they can to ensure that your experience is as amazing as it can be.

1  Thank W00PigS00ie
Reviewed 26 May 2014

We love supporting local businesses rather than chains when possible. This ice cream didn't disappoint. The double chocolate brownie ice cream was a true treat

1  Thank MountainMamaMandy
Reviewed 25 May 2014

My wife and I stopped there one afternoon and they were very busy, but not being in a hurry we stayed and ordered. She got ice cream and I got sorbet. The ice cream and sorbet were great for a warm afternoon, the decor was really great. Lots of Coca Cola signs, which was cool because we are from Atlanta, home of Coca Cola. The interesting part of the shop is that they also so paint ball supplies......

Reviewed 21 May 2014

Our little family loved the Oreo cookie and huckleberry ice cream flavors. Some of the best we've ever had. The prices were about what you'd expect from a gourmet ice cream place; too expensive for my tastes. If you like gourmet ice cream and can handle the price, give this place a try.

My kids begged for some of their chocolates and we relented. We wish we hadn't. They were very expensive and really nothing special.