“Excellent food, nice people, nice location, perfect ?”
Review of Cafe Genevieve

Cafe Genevieve
Ranked #15 of 148 Restaurants in Jackson
Price range: US$8 - US$28
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: King Street
Transit: S.T.A.R.T. Bus stop on Deloney St.
Reviewed 12 August 2014

Had dinner on the terrace. The location is so cool. Food is excellent and not too expensive for a place like Jackson Hole. Enjoyed my snake river pork ragu a lot ! Waiter was also very kind and helpful ! I highly recommend this place !

Write a ReviewReviews (2,021)

Reviewed 11 August 2014

We ended up eating twice at this restaurant. Once because we chose it after wandering around Jackson, and once because we couldn't think where else to go. Both times the meals were absolutely delicious and the service was lovely. I highly recommend the Pig Candy salad and their grilled cheese sandwiches. They also have sophisticated fare like risotto and fish dishes. Their coffee and other beverage selections are wonderful, too.

1  Thank Nancy929
Reviewed 9 August 2014

We really enjoyed the long walk from our hotel, Aaron, our server, and the food. This is a very pleasant spot in Jackson.

I ended up with a cold breakfast because I won't eat without washing my hands and the inexcusable lack of adequate facilities caused a long delay and long line.
Can't believe I forgot my hand sanitizer. Only sour note on a good experience.

Reviewed 8 August 2014

this cafe is perfect! loved the outside seating, we ate here 3 times for breakfast and not once stepped inside! the coffee is great, service was great and food exceptional. As I stated, we loved it so much we ate there 3 times in the week we stayed. We tried the pig candy too...yum!

1  Thank alilspunk
Reviewed 8 August 2014

enjoyed both meals, food excellent especially the homemade corned beef hash. service was fabulous and very accommodating