“Enjoyed the ride”

45 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 41 helpful votes
“Enjoyed the ride”
Reviewed 31 July 2013

Very convenient with great staff and very sweet horses. Our guide did a great job and ride was not overly stressful. Scenery was beautiful. Easy to get a reservation. They did a great job matching horses to each of us. Highly recommend!

Visited July 2013
3 Thank GGfrom504

Burnsville, Minnesota
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 38 helpful votes
“Nice ride”
Reviewed 29 July 2013

Our guide was very friendly and the ride was fun. This company was very easy to get reservations with. The location is great and you can tie this in with visiting Jackson Hole resort.
The horses are easy to ride.

3 Thank Keely15
Buffalo, New York
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Excellent guide”
Reviewed 24 July 2013

The guide was very pleasant and friendly. She took us on a two hour ride up and down the slope. Horses were easy to ride. View was scenic. Our teenage kids had lots of fun. We had no prior experience riding horses but felt safe and entertaining. Now we are looking for other horse rides.

Visited July 2013
4 Thank DaveAmherst
Newcastle, Australia
44 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 49 helpful votes
“First Horse Riding Experience”
Reviewed 19 July 2013

My wife and I went on a 2 hour ride on our recent holiday to Jackson Hole. Neither of us had ever ridden a horse before and were a little nervous at first. That quickly disappeared as we were in great hands with our guide Ariel and 2 very gentle horses. Probably fair to say, I did not really steer my horse, we just happened to be both going in the same direction. A great experience which I would recommend to anyone. Great views and photo opportunities along the way. Very pleased to see that when Ariel took our photo it turned our very well. The operation is very professionally run and the people were all very friendly and looked after us very well.

2 Thank John747_12
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Amazing Experience”
Reviewed 17 July 2013

I had never rode a horse before so I was scared. We chose the 1 hour ride. I got a horse named Zipcode and he was so gentle and I barely needed to guide him because he knew the trail so well. Our guide was Trevor and he was SO friendly. He told us stories and asked about other parts of our trip and made it really fun. On the way we saw the sleeping cherokee formation in the mountains. After the ride we bought photos which were very high quality, i love them! Overall I wish I could go again and again.

1 Thank chevychickie2016