“Grizzly Country Wildlife Adventures Good people” 5 of 5 bubbles

Jackson Hole Trail Rides
Phoenix, Arizona
46 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 36 helpful votes
“Grizzly Country Wildlife Adventures Good people”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 August 2014

This is a great way to see the park for first timers. Professional caring people at a very relaxed pace.

Visited August 2014
1 Thank rparmig

Memphis, Tennessee
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Good for riders with no experience”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 July 2014

I am an experienced rider so this was a bit underwhelming for me. However, for those with no experience who want to ride a horse and see the mountain from a different perspective, I recommend this. I took the hour tour and we rode halfway up Snowking Mountain and back. It had been a while since I had been on a horse, so I was happy just to be on a horse again. A good family activity for those with little or no riding experience. Underwhelming for those with riding experience and a bit expensive.

3 Thank Dachsielover53
Appleton, Wisconsin
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Beautiful scenery”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 July 2014

My daughter and I went on a trail ride at Jackson Hole Trail Rides on our last day in Wyoming. The horses were really sweet and our guide Tyler was nice and funny and made the ride really fun. We rode up the side of the mountain by the ski lifts and you could see for miles, it was so beautiful. When we go back to Jackson, we will be going back to Jackson Hole Trail Rides.

1 Thank Barb G
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Mixed reviews based on age”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 July 2014

Ok. What 8 year old does not love horses? Ours sure does. We have 3 girls, 8, 13, and 15. Our 8 year old loved the 1 hour trail ride. The 15 year old said, "We didn't really go anywhere." My 13 year old is not here now, and I can't ask her. My husband and I were not impressed with the trail, itself. Up Snow mountain, switchbacks in the sun. So if you are looking for scenery, this is not it. However, Ariel, our guide, was wonderful. So friendly! She engaged our girls in conversation. We had seen her in the rodeo the night before. Our 8 year old really wants to be a cowgirl. Not sure how that is going to happen, but Ariel talked to her about what she could do, without raising her hopes too much. Trade for lessons, etc. If you know what you are getting, a trail ride in the sun, up the slope of Snow Mountain, but also, fantastic for a little girl who loves horses, they are great. If you want scenery, the 1 hour trail ride is not it. $38 per person, I think.

5 Thank Cookie0123
Aurora, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Amazing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2014

We took our ride at Mill Iron Ranch and it was spectacular. The view was awesome, the guide was great and the steak dinner afterwards was beyond belief in terms of the size of the steak.

4 Thank Lesley M