Reading these reviews, I can't believe it's the same place. Our family (three grown kids) just got back from staying at a three-bedroom unit at Spring Creek. Never again. On checking in, we were met by the rudest front desk clerk we have ever encountered in years of traveling around the world. She snapped at us when we asked if our rooms were ready. Told us they might be ready by 4 but we'd just have to wait. When they were finally ready, she didn't offer us a bellman or tell us where they were, just told us to find it. Our unit had not been updated since the '70s, and if you have anyone above you, good luck getting sleep. You can hear every footstep, cough and flush. The restaurant, the Granary, was equally terrible. We waited an hour after ordering for our food. When we finally found our waiter and asked him where our food was, he brought it right away and the steaks and mashed potatoes were ice cold and the pasta congealed. It also was very expensive. When we checked out, the manager was very apologetic and gave us one night free as a result. This was nice of him because if you are booking during the high season you cannot get any money back if you cancel after three weeks before you arrive. The view from the place is nice, but don't expect privacy on your outdoor deck either.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spring Creek Ranch is located on a wildlife sanctuary almost 1,000 feet above the town of Jackson and has the most spectacular views of the Teton Mountain Range, including the world famous 13,700-foot Grand Teton. Our luxury resort gives guests the choice of Inn Rooms, Condominiums, or Mountain Villas to provide the right accommodations to suit your needs. Whether exploring Grand Teton or Yellowstone National Parks, or testing your skill on the Snake River Fly Fishing, White Water Rafting, or many other countless recreational opportunities, Spring Creek Ranch is a destination luxury resort for any type of guest. Enjoy the western cuisine at the DiRoNA award-winning Granary Restaurant with floor to ceiling windows to view the sunrise or sunset over the Grand Teton. Disconnect from the outside world and rejuvenate at the Wilderness Adventure Spa with a High Altitude Hot Stone Heaven Massage. Spring Creek resort is the proud recipient of the prestigious Conde' Nast Traveler Gold List designation. We pride ourselves on our tradition of integrity, innovation and our ability to provide services that exceed expectations. Spring Creek Ranch is described as "luxury with rustic flair surrounds guests in authentic cowboy country," according to the Robb Report of the Top Ten Family and Corporate Retreats in October 2004. "Panoramic views of the Teton Mountains, verdant wild flower meadows and endless blue skies quiet the mind and enable us to live in the moment." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Spring Creek Ranch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Spring Creek Ranch Hotel Jackson
- Spring Creek Hotel
- Spring Creek Resort
- Spring Creek Ranch Jackson Hole, Wyoming