If you are planning a trip to Jackson, WY, I HIGHLY recommend Spring Creek Ranch. There is not a better view in Jackson. The ranch is about 10 minutes from downtown Jackson and the ranch provides a shuttle service to take you in and out of town. We took our parents to SCR for mother's day and stayed in unit 2106 & 2206. The view is absolutely breathtaking to wake up to every morning. The rooms are very spacious, clean and have a rustic décor. There is a real wood-burning fireplace in each room that we used every night.
We ate at the Granary every morning for breakfast and took our mother there for Mother's day dinner. Every meal was DELICIOUS at the Granary, but if you only eat here for one meal, definitely go for dinner. It is WELL worth it. Between the view, the awesome staff and the amazing food, you will not be disappointed. Lou Lou was our waitress and she was very personable, professional and kind.
This is one of the best trips we've ever taken (2nd time to SCR) and both times have been perfect. I absolutely love this place and can't wait to come back =)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spring Creek Ranch is located on a wildlife sanctuary almost 1,000 feet above the town of Jackson and has the most spectacular views of the Teton Mountain Range, including the world famous 13,700-foot Grand Teton. Our resort gives guests the choice of Inn Rooms, Studios with Kitchens, Two Room Suites, Townhomes or Mountain Villas to provide the right accommodations to suit your needs. Whether exploring Grand Teton or Yellowstone National Parks or testing your skill on the Snake River Fly Fishing, White Water Rafting, or many other countless recreational opportunities, Spring Creek Ranch is a destination resort for any type of guest. Enjoy the western cuisine at the DiRoNA award-winning Granary Restaurant with floor to ceiling windows to view the sunrise or sunset over the Grand Teton. Disconnect from the outside world and rejuvenate at the Wilderness Adventure Spa with a High Altitude Hot Stone Heaven Massage. Spring Creek Ranch is the proud recipient of the prestigious Conde' Nast Traveler Gold List designation. We pride ourselves on our tradition of integrity, innovation and our ability to provide services that exceed expectations. Spring Creek Ranch is described as "luxury with rustic flair surrounds guests in authentic cowboy country," according to the Robb Report of the Top Ten Family and Corporate Retreats in October 2004. "Panoramic views of the Teton Mountains, verdant wild flower meadows and endless blue skies quiet the mind and enable us to live in the moment." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Spring Creek Ranch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Spring Creek Ranch Hotel Jackson
- Spring Creek Hotel
- Spring Creek Resort
- Spring Creek Ranch Jackson Hole, Wyoming