Spring Creek Ranch
US$74
  • Pool
The Lexington at Jackson Hole(Jackson)(Great Value!)
US$144
US$129
Parkway Inn(Jackson)(Great Value!)
US$108
Flat Creek Inn(Jackson)(Great Value!)
US$91
Wyoming Inn of Jackson Hole(Jackson)(Great Value!)
US$149
White Buffalo Club - Hotel(Jackson)(Great Value!)
US$197
Elk Country Inn(Jackson)(Great Value!)
US$82
US$80
Travelocity
Hampton Inn Jackson Hole(Jackson)(Great Value!)
US$158
US$136
US$283
US$170
Ranch Inn(Jackson)(Great Value!)
US$170
US$133
Orbitz.com
All reviewsgranary restauranthorseback ridingteton viewsthere is no air conditioningoverlooking the valleygrand tetonsteton rangejackson holewildlife safarimurphy bedthe wood burning fireplacemaster bedroomhot tubbisonrustic feelsleigh ridefull kitchen
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 May 2014

If you are planning a trip to Jackson, WY, I HIGHLY recommend Spring Creek Ranch. There is not a better view in Jackson. The ranch is about 10 minutes from downtown Jackson and the ranch provides a shuttle service to take you in and out of town. We took our parents to SCR for mother's day and stayed in unit 2106 & 2206. The view is absolutely breathtaking to wake up to every morning. The rooms are very spacious, clean and have a rustic décor. There is a real wood-burning fireplace in each room that we used every night.

We ate at the Granary every morning for breakfast and took our mother there for Mother's day dinner. Every meal was DELICIOUS at the Granary, but if you only eat here for one meal, definitely go for dinner. It is WELL worth it. Between the view, the awesome staff and the amazing food, you will not be disappointed. Lou Lou was our waitress and she was very personable, professional and kind.

This is one of the best trips we've ever taken (2nd time to SCR) and both times have been perfect. I absolutely love this place and can't wait to come back =)

Room Tip: Any room on the butte have the best views. We request to take on the upper floor (each unit has 2 floors) because we like the lofted ceilings.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Bubz18
Reviewed 26 April 2014

We had a fabulous two-night stay at this gorgeous hotel in the middle of the wilderness. It was luxury in a natural setting. The room was immaculately clean. The decor was modern and all in wood which gave it a warm,cosy feeling. Delicious home-baked cookies were served every afternoon at three. Service was ultra friendly and polite. If you visit Jackson,Wyoming,don't stay anywhere else!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 March 2014

I love Spring Creek Ranch. It's comfortable and funky - old school ski condos, with the most stunning views of the Snake River Valley & Grand Tetons. The fireplace tends to smoke up the room, and you may end up setting off the smoke alarm a couple times before you get the chimney to draw well - especially if you have a downstairs room. The staff is friendly & helpful. I've stayed here on 4 separate trips to the Tetons, and I love it. I will be staying at Spring Creek Ranch again (hopefully soon).

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 March 2014

Hotel and rooms are way overpriced. Our room was in poor condition, advertised microware was sitting on floor closet along with a baited mousetrap. Caution, it is stated in the reservation, we were booked for 5 days, were so unhappy with the place moved after two days but still had to pay for 5 days. There are much better places to stay at a much lower rate. We moved to snake river lodge, it was great!

Stayed: September 2013
3  Thank Jack G
Reviewed 7 March 2014

My family and I can't stay enough great things about Spring Creek Ranch. We just got back yesterday and I had to immediately write all about my stay! We stayed in a 3 bedroom condo which had all the comforts from home, full kitchen, three bathrooms living room, dining room (and even housekeepers who cleaned our dishes while we were out!) SCR couldn't have felt more of a home away from home.

From before we even arrived what sold me on this hotel was the staff's passion and enthusiasm for their town, excursions and most importantly their property. Michael from Reservations made sure my family had enough space and gave us a room with the BEST views (even with the 5 feet of snow)- we stayed in 316. The two concierges, Cindy and Gabe, put up with my numerous daily calls, and planned the most exciting activities and memories my family has ever shared. We went dog sledding, skiing, snow mobiling through Yellowstone National Park and all of our dinner reservations. They took care of every detail so all I had to do was show up!

Wes made sure that everything from top to bottom was in check and was the sweetest guy out there.

The property is so beautiful, I wish I could see it in the summertime too (maybe a second trip is in order?) We all used the Jacuzzi facilities that overlooked the mountains and ate at the Granary for dinner and breakfast...delicious and had some classic Wyoming dishes. The concierge team even had a smores set up for us (we had 2 fireplaces in our unit!)

I wish I could rate this hotel with 6 stars it was that amazing of a hotel and vacation!

Room Tip: If traveling with family let the reservations team know so they can set you up in one of their multiple bedroom units. The price value was the best I found in the entire town.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family