I celebrated my birthday at Spring Creek Ranch with a group of friends, and can't imagine a more perfect setting or resort for this type of vacation. The resort itself is beautiful: expansive grounds in a gorgeous setting right next to the Tetons. Waking up to that view was magical. The rooms were spacious and comfortable, and it was great to discover a microwave and washer/dryer in our suite. We enjoyed sitting out on our balcony and staring at the view, as well as using the fireplace in the front room.
I chose the resort by searching for "best destination spas," and was indeed pleased by the spa treatments we purchased. But we also enjoyed the free heated outdoor pool and the indoor hot tub. The restaurant was fabulous, both for breakfast and for dinner, and the servers couldn't have been more helpful in guiding us to the best of the local scene. The rooms were well-maintained, and although I never saw the housekeeping staff, they dealt well with a lot of trash the six of us created!
I can't say enough about the graciousness and helpfulness of the staff. The concierge, Jaimeson, made it her mission to make sure that everything I requested was done to the highest level. I had contacted her in advance to make spa and outing arrangements, so that was helpful. But the little touches made such a difference, and I really appreciated that. For example: every time I entered the lobby, she called me by name - where else can you experience that? Another special touch was that I ordered box lunches one day for a trip to the national park, and they came in insulated lunch bags which we were told we could keep.
I can't recommend Spring Creek Ranch enough: it's a lovely facility with accommodating and pleasant staff. I'd love to go back every year!
Just a few things to be aware of if you're going (not complaints at all - just a heads up). (1) It helps a lot to have a rental car. There is a shuttle to town, but the timing may not work for you. And it might be a long walk from your room to the restaurant. (2) If your bed is low to the ground, it's a Murphy bed. The non-Murphys are more comfortable. (3) Unless it's the height of summer, take a warm cover-up to wear from the pool back to your room (there were no robes in the room).
So go - enjoy!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spring Creek Ranch is located on a wildlife sanctuary almost 1,000 feet above the town of Jackson and has the most spectacular views of the Teton Mountain Range, including the world famous 13,700-foot Grand Teton. Our resort gives guests the choice of Inn Rooms, Studios with Kitchens, Two Room Suites, Townhomes or Mountain Villas to provide the right accommodations to suit your needs. Whether exploring Grand Teton or Yellowstone National Parks or testing your skill on the Snake River Fly Fishing, White Water Rafting, or many other countless recreational opportunities, Spring Creek Ranch is a destination resort for any type of guest. Enjoy the western cuisine at the DiRoNA award-winning Granary Restaurant with floor to ceiling windows to view the sunrise or sunset over the Grand Teton. Disconnect from the outside world and rejuvenate at the Wilderness Adventure Spa with a High Altitude Hot Stone Heaven Massage. Spring Creek Ranch is the proud recipient of the prestigious Conde' Nast Traveler Gold List designation. We pride ourselves on our tradition of integrity, innovation and our ability to provide services that exceed expectations. Spring Creek Ranch is described as "luxury with rustic flair surrounds guests in authentic cowboy country," according to the Robb Report of the Top Ten Family and Corporate Retreats in October 2004. "Panoramic views of the Teton Mountains, verdant wild flower meadows and endless blue skies quiet the mind and enable us to live in the moment." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Spring Creek Ranch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Spring Creek Ranch Hotel Jackson
- Spring Creek Hotel
- Spring Creek Resort
- Spring Creek Ranch Jackson Hole, Wyoming