My husband and I just got back from a 3-night stay at Spring Creek Ranch. After searching through reviews on dozens of Jackson Hole hotels, I'm so glad I went with Spring Creek. The views of the mountains from both our room and from the Granary restaurant are simply as spectacular as it gets. The staff bent over backwards to take care of us and really helped us out when another local agency that we had booked a tour with forgot to pick us up for our tour! The Spring Creek staff gave us a complimentary dinner at the Granary restaurant so our night wouldn't be completely ruined. it was very kind of them and our dinner was absolutely delicious. Spring Creek is only about 10 minutes outside of town but they provide a free shuttle every couple of hours into town all day long for guests. I saw so many other hotels while I was in Jackson Hole and each time I thought how grateful I was that I chose Spring Creek. You get the exact same view as people staying at the Amangani but at a much, much better price. Lots of people have complained about the interior of the rooms on here but the bottomline is that you barely notice the rooms (which really aren't bad at all) because you've got unparalleled views. I highly recommend eating at the Granary for both breakfast and dinner so you can see the mountains in the morning and at night. It's too amazing to miss. When we return to Jackson Hole we'll definitely be staying at Spring Creek again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spring Creek Ranch is located on a wildlife sanctuary almost 1,000 feet above the town of Jackson and has the most spectacular views of the Teton Mountain Range, including the world famous 13,700-foot Grand Teton. Our resort gives guests the choice of Inn Rooms, Studios with Kitchens, Two Room Suites, Townhomes or Mountain Villas to provide the right accommodations to suit your needs. Whether exploring Grand Teton or Yellowstone National Parks or testing your skill on the Snake River Fly Fishing, White Water Rafting, or many other countless recreational opportunities, Spring Creek Ranch is a destination resort for any type of guest. Enjoy the western cuisine at the DiRoNA award-winning Granary Restaurant with floor to ceiling windows to view the sunrise or sunset over the Grand Teton. Disconnect from the outside world and rejuvenate at the Wilderness Adventure Spa with a High Altitude Hot Stone Heaven Massage. Spring Creek Ranch is the proud recipient of the prestigious Conde' Nast Traveler Gold List designation. We pride ourselves on our tradition of integrity, innovation and our ability to provide services that exceed expectations. Spring Creek Ranch is described as "luxury with rustic flair surrounds guests in authentic cowboy country," according to the Robb Report of the Top Ten Family and Corporate Retreats in October 2004. "Panoramic views of the Teton Mountains, verdant wild flower meadows and endless blue skies quiet the mind and enable us to live in the moment." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Spring Creek Ranch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Spring Creek Ranch Hotel Jackson
- Spring Creek Hotel
- Spring Creek Resort
- Spring Creek Ranch Jackson Hole, Wyoming