“Added bonus. Must have”
Review of GaperGuide

GaperGuide
Ranked #15 of 78 Tours in Jackson
More attraction details
Owner description: The best way to see Yellowstone and Grand Teton! GaperGuide is a totally automatic audio tour of Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks that follows you wherever you go as you drive. GaperGuide costs only a fraction of what van tours do. It talks about the parks' history, science and interesting facts. Available near every entrance to the Parks. See our listing for Jackson, WY.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The Gaperguide is definitely an added bonus to driving through Yellowstone. It’s like having a real person guide in the car with you. Otherwise we would have missed seeing several things that really made the trip memorable. Added plus were the friendly accommodating people in the Freeheel and Wheel shop in West Yellowstone where we rented ours. Don’t go without Gaperguide.

All reviews
"teton village"
"wildlife viewing"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This is a must have for anyone who wants to get the full experience of the Tetons and Yellowstone. We would have driven around and not learned anything. There is so much more than the scenery and unless you are prepared to stop at every plaque (hundreds of them) you will not learn much about the parks. We had the pleasure of meeting Will at his Jackson office. I recommend picking up your device there and having a chat with him. He's great and his product is great. It's like having your own private tour guide in the car with you. We missed him when it was over. Do IT!! You won't be disappointed!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I hesitated to rent a Gaper Guide—after all, I love doing research before my trips and had read extensively about Yellowstone and Grand Teton. I am SO glad I decided to go ahead and rent it!

The little machine (we called him “Bob”) not only offered information about upcoming sights, it also helped with decisions. Can I do this hike? Is this spot worth our stopping? Is there a restaurant or grocery here?

I am not a “techie”in any sense of the word and found him easy to use. We picked him up coming in from Cody and dropped him off in Moose (Grand Tetons) as we were heading home.

Even if we go next year, I would rent Bob again—worth every penny. Do not fail to use Gaper Guide!

1  Thank MarseydotesPride
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Renting a Gaper Guide for Yellowstone or Grand Tetons National Parks is like having your own private tour guide. It is filled with not only valuable information on the attractions in the parks, but also it's very informative concerning rest room locations, parking lot size etc. The Gaper Guide tells you what you are approaching and then you decide whether to stop or continue on to the next destination. I can't imagine driving through the parks without it. If I could give it a higher rating than 5 stars I certainly would. It's very user friendly and I'm just so glad we found out about it prior to our recent trip to both national parks. It's a super device!!

See more reviews
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We picked up our Gaperguide in Jackson, WY and began a tour of Grand Teton National Park. Immediately, we were amazed at the information we heard from the Gaperguide and the precise timeliness of the info, We would never have understood what we were seeing and we surely would have missed a great deal without the guide, As we continued the following day through Yellowstone things only got better! Short of a personally guided tour, there was no way we would have enjoyed or understood what we were seeing. From picnic area to Old Faithful, the guide provided timely and helpful information every turn of the road, Thank you Gaperguide!