“Fly Fishing in Jackson”

The Wandering Angler Day Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: The Wandering Angler in Jackson Hole strives to be your best option for guided fly fishing adventures. Join the angling professionals at The Wandering Angler for a Half Day, Full Day or Multi Day trip through one of the great rivers that the Teton Mountain Range has to offer. With trips to accommodate all skill levels you are sure to find a trip that is perfect for you or your group.
Reviewed 19 July 2012

My family and I went fly fishing with Mark and Jeff today from Wandering Angler. Mark called us up ahead and went over the trip in detail. As we are novices he reassured me that we would have fun and learn how to fly fish. He was 100% accurate. I caught 3 trout and my 13 year old daughter landed 2. They pick you up where you are staying and then off to fish after picking up licenses. Mark provides cold beverages and snacks. If you forget something he probably has it. My wife and daughter were with his other guide , Jeff, and they both felt he was informative and fun to be with.

I highly recommend this outfit if you plan on doing any fishing. They are professional and will ensure that you and your group will have a great time.

3  Thank bd6047

Reviewed 14 July 2012

Marc Titre has and his guides have a wealth of knowledge that they generously share with their clients. My wife was never interested in fishing, but has become an avid fly fisher under Marc's tutelage. We went fishing three times before my wife and daughters would allow me to fish in Marc's boat. It was easy to understand why they enjoyed fishing with him. He knows the rivers and area so well I never have any doubt we will have a great trip. He has a following of experienced fisherman that use his services for recreation and in the competitive events in Jackson Hole. If your planning a fishing trip to Jackson Hole you can't go wrong using his company.

1  Thank LoneStarSkier
Reviewed 26 September 2011

My husband, a fairly-experienced angler, treated me to a full-day of fly fishing with a professional fishing guide service, Wandering Angler in Jackson Hole, Wyoming, and what a difference in my success and enjoyment it made! I have been fishing more than a few times but never caught too many or very large trout, and found fly fishing somewhat frustrating. Marc's expertise, instruction and patience really paid off ! As we floated down the beautiful Snake River, our guide expertly manuvered the boat to the areas where the big fish were hiding and precisely matched our flies with what bugs the fish were feeding on. His attention to detail was very much appreciated and made a full day on the river exciting and time well spent.I caught some big fish and have to say I am hooked! I highly recommend Marc, of Wandering Angler, if you want a quality fishing experience next time you are in the Jackson area.

1  Thank JimtownGal
Reviewed 22 August 2011

I am a beginner fly-fisher... Marc was so patient and knowledgeable. I never felt pressured, he made me feel comfortable with my skills and motivated me through out the whole trip. He is a great guide, and the boat ride itself was truly breathtaking! I love Jackson Hole, and now I love fly fishing! I caught a cut throat trout, and could not have done it with out him! Highly recommend Wandering Angler! I've heard other fishing guides can be condescending and lose patience, but this was not the case with Marc.

3  Thank bikerider86