“Ahhhhhhh”
Review of Bliss Bodywork

Bliss Bodywork
Ranked #2 of 11 Spas & Wellness in Jackson
More attraction details
Owner description: If you're looking for the best massage experience in Jackson Hole, you've come to the right place. Bliss Bodywork was created to support you in living your best life. The Jackson lifestyle begs for massage and self care. We live here, we get it. We understand the toll that playing in Jackson takes on the body. We also know how to undo the physical stress of all the play. We work with everyone from the athlete to the weekend warrior to the stressed out mom. We offer a variety of skills and techniques from injury rehab to energy work to melt and free the body, mind and spirit.
Reviewed 17 January 2013

I recently went to Bliss Bodywork for a full body massage and boy what an experience! I was so relaxed and really felt like Stevie took her time making sure every muscle got some attention. Stevie is very knowledgeable in both massage and Reiki and really helped me out not only in my tired aching body but also in my often preoccupied and scattered brain!

1  Thank alfski3
There are newer reviews for Bliss Bodywork

Reviewed 28 September 2012

After having a tension headache for days, Stevie knew exactly what to do to relieve my pain. I can't thank her enough!! They also have some fun products for sale. Homemade oils, awesome!

1  Thank Mrsbauman
Reviewed 4 June 2012

Stevie is the best!!!! Full body scrun and massage she is very talented! I left feeling so rejuvenated and peaceful! The atmosphere is wonderful!

1  Thank beckettjewels
Reviewed 21 January 2012

I was on vacation in Jackson, and wanted a more casual, personal experience than the overbooked, overpriced spas. I went online and after a bit of searching and calling around, I stumbled across Bliss Bodywork (http://connectionjh.com/bliss-bodywork/).

From the time she answered the phone, Stevie was friendly, professional and extremely helpful. I booked an appointment for that very afternoon. The office was cozy and comfortable. We sat and discussed my needs, and she tailored my massage to my specific requests. And the massage oil!! OMG, it was AWESOME - and she makes it herself!! It cost a little extra, but was SOOOOO worth it!

Overall, I had a truly FANTASTIC experience at Bliss Bodywork. I left feeling relaxed and rejuvenated. The next time I am in Jackson, I will DEFINITELY be booking another appointment!!

2  Thank Jennifer W
Reviewed 23 September 2011

I was able to secure an appointment on a Sunday afternoon! Stevie has a very comfortable office, unlike some of the clinical places in town. Greeted with a smile and always attentive to your needs. I would highly recommend Stevie at Bliss Bodywork to anyone! I will definitely be back!

2  Thank steve m