Rawhide Motel
The Lexington at Jackson Hole(Jackson)(Great Value!)
US$133
US$119
Flat Creek Inn(Jackson)(Great Value!)
US$91
Elk Refuge Inn(Jackson)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$85
The Lodge at Jackson Hole(Jackson)(Great Value!)
US$148
US$139
Elk Country Inn(Jackson)(Great Value!)
US$82
US$80
Snow King Resort(Jackson)(Great Value!)
US$275
US$87
  • Pool
Cowboy Village Resort(Jackson)(Great Value!)
US$116
Ranch Inn(Jackson)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$86
Travelocity
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 September 2013

The hotel is basic and noisy. The view from my window was of an alley with dumpsters.
But the real catch is that the owner charges your credit card the day before you arrive, without informing you. So I had an unexpected credit card charge with no identifying information appear in my account. With no explanation, I was forced to assume the card had been scammed and cancelled it. (With all the resultant inconvenience that this causes.)
When I eventually discovered what had happened and expressed my concern to the manager, she was not remorseful of apologetic.
So, be warned and avoid this hotel. There are better choices in this price range in Jackson.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank aliluvsfootball
Reviewed 18 September 2013

Older property but very clean. Dinah, the manager, was awesome and very accommodating. Construction around the property made locating the motel a challenge, but that's just temporary. Very convenient to all the shopping and food. Would definitely stay again!

Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kevin B
Reviewed 17 September 2013

We stayed in the Rawhide Motel recently for three nights and really enjoyed our stay. Jackson is a pricey town and I struggled to find accommodation to suit our budget, but Rawhide Motel really fit the bill.

The room is large and spotlessly clean. I don’t understand some of the previous complaints about the décor being old fashioned, I thought our room was nicely decorated. It had two large, comfortable beds and a flat screen TV with lots of cable channels. There was dinky little coffee machine, which made individual cups (I wanted to take it home with me! Our room was a little lacking in storage as there was no chest of drawers, but I think most rooms do have more storage (from what I could see passing open doors) There was a hanging area and shelf in the sink area, so that was more than sufficient for us for three nights. The sink was separate from the bathroom, which is a set up I like as it means one person can get ready if the bathroom is occupied. There was lots of good quality cosmetics and plenty of towels. The bathroom was small, but the shower was powerful and there was always plenty of hot water.

The location of the Rawhide is fantastic, it is literally a one minute walk from the main street and all the lovely shops and restaurants. There was plenty of parking out the front of the motel, so we had no issue with finding space. The doors lead on to an external corridor, but we had no issue with noise from either the street or other guests. Jackson is a 20-30 minute drive to the heart of the Grand Teton National Park, so while I appreciated having the shops, restaurants and amenities of Jackson, if I were doing it again, I would book one night at one of the hotels in the park to experience a sunrise/sunset in the park.

Rawhide Motel is an excellent choice for the budget minded traveller, you don’t tend to spend too much time in your room while in the wonderful Tetons, so save your money and put it towards a nice meal or some lovely souvenirs instead!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ncmc
Reviewed 14 September 2013 via mobile

We stayed one night at Rawhide. The hotel has a good location and is average for the price and served our purpose of a one-night stay before heading to YNP. Management is very nice. For us, we would choose a different accommodation for a longer stay. Room 14 does have a lot of street noise and we even used a fan for white noise.

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed 10 September 2013

If you are fine with a clean, well sized room that offers cable t.v., free wifi, and is within walking distance of town, this is the place. It ain't the Hilton, but for under $140, who cares? We were just fine with this place and happy to have a good nights rest for a lot less than others within 100 yards of us. Stay here and use the money you save for something else.

Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business