I spent 4 days in July vacationing in Jackson, WY. It is a beautiful place. The morning air was crisp and the afternoon hot with no humidity. The sta yat the Pony Express was nice. I thought the pool was supposed to be heated but it wasn't. I had a queen bed that was comfortable and a full size furnished kitchen. The room lacked and iron and ironing board. The cable tv was good. House keeping was wonderful. They even did my dishes. I felt safe. Getting in and out of the place can be difficult because of traffic. I thought it was a little pricey but I suspect every place is. If I return to Jackson I will try a different place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Pony Express Motel in beautiful Jackson Hole, WY! Stay with us and enjoy old west hospitality. We offer a friendly, down-home welcome and clean, comfortable rooms. Nothing fancy...just a price that's fair and square in a prime location just minutes from world-renowned attractions. We are committed to providing all of our guests with a warm and inviting atmosphere so you can relax and enjoy your stay in Jackson. We look forward to welcoming you. Have a safe trip...see you soon! PS: Ask about our weekly and monthly winter rates! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ebookers and Agoda so you can book your Pony Express Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pony Express Hotel Jackson
- Pony Express Motel Jackson Hole, Wyoming