When visiting Jackson during the peak summer season, I expected to pay well over $200 a night, but we found the Pony Express and lucked out to get a room for two nights in a row about 6 weeks before we traveled! It was clean, quiet and had everything we needed. We BBQued on their grills and swam in the pool while visiting the sights around Jackson. It was exactly what we expected except the price! We were pleasantly surprised by that!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Pony Express Motel in beautiful Jackson Hole, WY! Stay with us and enjoy old west hospitality. We offer a friendly, down-home welcome and clean, comfortable rooms. Nothing fancy...just a price that's fair and square in a prime location just minutes from world-renowned attractions. We are committed to providing all of our guests with a warm and inviting atmosphere so you can relax and enjoy your stay in Jackson. We look forward to welcoming you. Have a safe trip...see you soon! PS: Ask about our weekly and monthly winter rates! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Priceline, Hotel.de and Agoda so you can book your Pony Express Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pony Express Hotel Jackson
- Pony Express Motel Jackson Hole, Wyoming