We stayed at the Pony Express Motel June 28-July 5th 2013. The pony express is cute well maintained and the staff was very friendly. A special shout out to Clint the owner he was very friendly and helpful. He helped by boyfriend unload our Motorcycle and reload it when we were leaving even calling in a friend of his to help us. Thank You Clint!!
Our room was located in the middle of the motel on the bottom floor easy access to our bike and vehicle. Our room was very clean and cleaned very well daily, a full kitchen with all the pots pans dishes etc. The bathroom was tiny but we made do, nice bathroom amenities also. Our room was quiet we were never disturbed by the rooms next door so that is a plus. The pool was a nice touch and we hung out a couple days and enjoyed it. There is even a grill by the pool and we bought steaks one night and grilled out very nice to be able to do that. They do have laundry which is located in the basement (not scary) :) which was a huge plus. There is a pop,snack machine and an ice machine also. The Pony Express is located right next to the Phillips 66 gas station if that helps to find it just turn into the gas station and you will see the driveway. The location is a little away from the main town but you could walk to a few things easily and we did, but if your going into the town you would want to drive or take the bus.
It isn't far from the Gran Tetons and beautiful Jenny Lake we really enjoyed this area and can't wait to return just breathtaking!! Make sure you go to the Bunnery for breakfast but go early cause the line goes down the sidewalk! :)
We really enjoyed this gem of a Motel and wouldn't hesitate in recommending it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Pony Express Motel in beautiful Jackson Hole, WY! Stay with us and enjoy old west hospitality. We offer a friendly, down-home welcome and clean, comfortable rooms. Nothing fancy...just a price that's fair and square in a prime location just minutes from world-renowned attractions. We are committed to providing all of our guests with a warm and inviting atmosphere so you can relax and enjoy your stay in Jackson. We look forward to welcoming you. Have a safe trip...see you soon! PS: Ask about our weekly and monthly winter rates! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Ebookers and Agoda so you can book your Pony Express Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pony Express Hotel Jackson
- Pony Express Motel Jackson Hole, Wyoming