Owners are friendly, attentive and accommodating.
Small motel, convenient location, good value.
Much better than "the big ones..."
Even sat up on the 2nd floor, with our feet up on the railing and had a glass of wine. (The wine store across the street, right next to the Albertson's has a pretty good selection of wine and beer.) Also, Cutty's, across the street has a pretty good burger and cheesesteak - beef or chicken - with a patio.
I think it's much better to support smaller, more local joints like this.
Keep in mind, however, I think it's a bit to far from "downtown" (and it wouldn't be a fun walk - it's on a busy street).
We enjoyed our stay very much. And, highly recommend staying here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Pony Express Motel in beautiful Jackson Hole, WY! Stay with us and enjoy old west hospitality. We offer a friendly, down-home welcome and clean, comfortable rooms. Nothing fancy...just a price that's fair and square in a prime location just minutes from world-renowned attractions. We are committed to providing all of our guests with a warm and inviting atmosphere so you can relax and enjoy your stay in Jackson. We look forward to welcoming you. Have a safe trip...see you soon! PS: Ask about our weekly and monthly winter rates! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotel.de, Priceline and HRS so you can book your Pony Express Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pony Express Hotel Jackson
- Pony Express Motel Jackson Hole, Wyoming