When I was looking for lodging in Jackson, I was worried because all the downtown hotels cost at least $300.00 a night. I was pleased to find the Pony Express at half that price. When checking in the gracious lady at the front desk (so sorry, I've forgotten your name) offered to make dinner reservations. I took her up on her offer, since we did want to eat a specific place, and the town seemed crowded. She led me to our room, deemed a "family" room, which had a bunk bed set and what was described as a double bed, but I think it was a queen. We loved our room, and the location was ideal for getting on the road east the next day. Don't let the downtown prices scare you, this place is a wonderful place to stay, and it only takes a couple of minutes to drive back downtown!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Pony Express Motel in beautiful Jackson Hole, WY! Stay with us and enjoy old west hospitality. We offer a friendly, down-home welcome and clean, comfortable rooms. Nothing fancy...just a price that's fair and square in a prime location just minutes from world-renowned attractions. We are committed to providing all of our guests with a warm and inviting atmosphere so you can relax and enjoy your stay in Jackson. We look forward to welcoming you. Have a safe trip...see you soon! PS: Ask about our weekly and monthly winter rates! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Pony Express Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pony Express Hotel Jackson
- Pony Express Motel Jackson Hole, Wyoming