We stayed here about a month ago and was our first time to Jackson, so we weren't sure what we would expect. It was the first hotel as you come to the main intersection in and out of Jackson, which made it convenient. Although it is by the intersection, so there was a little bit of noise but we are early birds so it didn't bother us.
Nice staff that was extremely helpful. We were out of water for our first day because of the mudslide. We were literally steps from the slide, but was safe. It didn't bother us either since we were out and about all day.
The room we had was with a full kitchen on the second floor. Spacious room/kitchen area, and the bathroom was big as well. The appliances were a little outdated. We did love having the kitchen so we could store some of our food from our travels.
Overall, great place. Great space. Convenient. We would stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Pony Express Motel in beautiful Jackson Hole, WY! Stay with us and enjoy old west hospitality. We offer a friendly, down-home welcome and clean, comfortable rooms. Nothing fancy...just a price that's fair and square in a prime location just minutes from world-renowned attractions. We are committed to providing all of our guests with a warm and inviting atmosphere so you can relax and enjoy your stay in Jackson. We look forward to welcoming you. Have a safe trip...see you soon! PS: Ask about our weekly and monthly winter rates! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda and Hotel.de so you can book your Pony Express Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pony Express Hotel Jackson
- Pony Express Motel Jackson Hole, Wyoming