The owners live on site and are very gracious. I stayed in the condo which has a full kitchen and microwave. Jackson is very expensive, so the rate was market. The room was pretty clean, but the motel itself is pretty old. There were minor things about the condo like one of the stove elements not working, an old frayed bathroom mat, and the room having no running water when the owner was filling the swimming pool for 20 minutes in the evening. I give the owner and service 5 dots but the accommodations 3 dots.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Pony Express Motel in beautiful Jackson Hole, WY! Stay with us and enjoy old west hospitality. We offer a friendly, down-home welcome and clean, comfortable rooms. Nothing fancy...just a price that's fair and square in a prime location just minutes from world-renowned attractions. We are committed to providing all of our guests with a warm and inviting atmosphere so you can relax and enjoy your stay in Jackson. We look forward to welcoming you. Have a safe trip...see you soon! PS: Ask about our weekly and monthly winter rates! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Ebookers and Agoda so you can book your Pony Express Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pony Express Hotel Jackson
- Pony Express Motel Jackson Hole, Wyoming