“Willow Creek Pack trip”

A-OK Corral / Horse Creek Ranch
More attraction details
Owner description: A-OK CORRAL at Horse Creek Ranch offers horseback rides in some of Jackson Wyoming's finest country. Choose to enjoy a 1 hour, 2 hour, 3 hour, 1/2 day or all day horse ride on one of our gentle, mountain-wise horses. We offer rides at our Horse Creek and also Willow Creek locations. Horse Creek Ranch takes pride in breeding and raising our own first class mountain and trail horses. If you are up to more of a wilderness adventure join us at camp for one of our overnight pack trips up the famous Granite Creek where you can enjoy a swim in the Hot Spring at the end of the trip.
Reviewed 22 July 2014

My 2 teenage boys and myself had a great time on our pack trip. It was just the three of us and the 2 wranglers. The ride in on horseback was wonderful and Logan was very knowledgeable about the area.. The camp site over looked a creek. Logan took the boys down to the creek and fished for trout. The meals were prepared fresh and were very good. I cannot say enough wonderful things about this group of people. From booking our trip to the communication before our trip was great. The boys are hunters and enjoyed the experience so much that they are going back for a hunting trip.
The supplied everything for the trip, even the fishing poles and bait.
Is a wonderful experience for a family, friends, or any kind of group.
Thanks for everything guys.

3  Thank BStandridge

Reviewed 22 July 2014

We had a terrific time on our 2-hour ride. I've only ridden twice before and I asked for the 'oldest, calmest' horse they had. I was presented with Jake who was the sweetest most patient horse, he knew exactly what to do and stayed so calm no matter what I said or tried to do! Cody, our guide was knowledgeable and fun. The group was kept small so we all felt comfortable. I didn't realize we'd actually climb to the top of a mountain! What a great adventure :)

1  Thank melfurino
Reviewed 17 July 2014

Both my wife and I had a great time on our horseback ride with A-OK Corral! The two hour adventure was just the perfect horseback ride... The scenery was fantastic and our guide, Nate was very friendly, professional and made sure each of us were comfortable with our horses. The horses were very well trained and Nate made the trip more interesting and fun with his vast knowledge of facts regarding the landscaping, wildlife and history of the area. We would highly recommend this horseback adventure to all.

1  Thank John G M
Reviewed 16 July 2014

We had a really wonderful time on a 2 hour ride with A-OK Corral. We are not horse people, but everyone made it very easy for us. My youngest daughter who is 10 had Big Dan who was so gentle she had a ball. The horses are so well trained which was so great for us city folk. It was a really cool ride into some back country which was just one more way to view the beautiful area. Our guide Cody was so perfect for our family and fun to ride with. We'll probably come back to Jackson again when the girls are older - I've dubbed the trip the ultimate family vacation - and A-OK will be on the agenda again for sure!!!

1  Thank CumberFam
Reviewed 15 July 2014

We loved our ride. The scenery was beautiful and our guide, Nate, was excellent. The horses were great. Next time we would like to take the overnight trip. Highly recommended to anyone who loves adventure!

1  Thank Djlider