“An experience we will always remember” 5 of 5 bubbles

More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Chelmsford, Massachusetts
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“An experience we will always remember”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 July 2014

This year my wife and I decided to take a road trip cross country (Boston to Seattle) to see as many of the National Parks that we could take in. We decided to take the Alltrans/Gray Line of Jackson Hole Grand Teton Tour and I am glad we made this choice. Our tour guide was Jesse O'Connor and we really enjoyed the experience. Everything was perfect the pace was not too rushed and Jesse's knowledge helped us see so many things that we would have missed. It was a beautiful day full of history, wildlife and scenery and a day and tour we will always remember.

1 Thank Bill S

Hillsborough, North Carolina
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Perfect trip!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2014

Jesse O'Connor was our guide/driver for our Yellowstone trip. He was terrific & encouraged my son to follow him around when he brought us to the springs. I never expected Jesse would get off the bus to bring us to locations & give us so much information - what a great bonus! Jesse was very accommodating, friendly, and so full of knowledge. Thank you Jesse!

1 Thank MaryTowell
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Our Gray Line experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 June 2014

As part of our Jackson Hole experience, my husband and I decided to take the Yellowstone and Grand Tetons tours, both led by a stellar guide named Jesse O'Connor. Because of the vast area and subject matter covered in these tours, only an excellent, experienced guide such as Jesse could balance pertinent subject matter and time management so that we came away from the tours not only well informed but with a full appreciation and love for this beautiful part of our nation.
Thank you for this unforgettable experience Jesse!

1 Thank Kristin B
Henderson, Nevada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 June 2014

What an excellent experience. I would highly recommend this tour! Our tour guide was Miguel and he was a wealth of information, so much that I cannot even remember all that I learned. He never hesitated to answer every question asked and just imparted so much friendliness. We were on a bus that held 16 and since there were only 8 of us it allowed us to sit by the window or aisle so provided a great view and ride for everyone. Please do yourself a favor and take this tour. You will be talking about it for a long time to come.

Little Rock, Arkansas
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Great Tour of Yellowstone”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 June 2014

We enjoyed this tour very much. There were five of us on this tour and everyone was very companionable. Our guide Miguel, was most knowledgeable and a lot of fun. We learned a lot about the park and he seemed to enjoy showing us things we probably would not have seen on our own. We were so glad we did this tour and just can't say enough good things about it. It was very nice to be picked up and dropped back off at our motel. Highly recommend this tour.