“In the heart of Jackson Hole: Outside Dining, Classic Thai Food.”
Review of Teton Thai Plate

Teton Thai Plate
Ranked #26 of 146 Restaurants in Jackson
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 25 July 2014

day one I had the yellow Thai curry, one of my favorite Thai dishes. It was spot on as I've had it so many other places. My son had the beef salad which can be ordered at a heat level of between 1 and 5. We split both their rib & a spring roll w/peanut sauce appetizer, both on the money. I couldn't help but notice their rib sauce was one I've never had and was very very good.
Day two we both had the beef salad level 2 & spring rolls, a very satisfying and refreshing meal if you're eating in between hikes or any other outdoor activity as we were.
Day three(our last full day in Wyoming) we went back a third time for lunch after our 3 hour morning mountain hike. What were we craving? More beef salad, this time level 1 heat(the lowest) & more spring rolls with peanut sauce.
Summary: Looking for a nice eat inside experience, this is not the place. Willing to eat outside and enjoy classic Thai food, look no further and eat here.
Oh, and I believe their hours are 10am to 10pm

There are newer reviews for Teton Thai Plate

Reviewed 7 July 2014

Great service and decent thai food esp if you are sick of eating steaks, ribs and hamburgers. Best part was BYOB. Very nice family run place. Don't expect luxury but expect good food.

Reviewed 7 July 2014

We got $9 lunch special with a main course and a spring roll. It was fast (even though the place was packed) and tasty. We ate outside on the patio, although it looked like there were a few seats indoors, for when the weather is cooler. I'd definitely recommend this place for a cheap and delicious lunch in Jackson.

Reviewed 24 June 2014

What a great find! We went for dinner when looking for something other than steak and burgers. The food was excellent. It is a small Thai restaurant and we had to sit outsider, so we were a little chili, but our soup, appetizers and main meals were very flavorful and tasty. We particularly loved the pineapple fried rice with cashews. The red curry was also excellent. Our overall bill was about $20 per person for 3 appetizers, a large shareable soup and 3 entrees - very reasonably priced in this area.

Reviewed 23 June 2014

Yummy vegan options. Food was good, not like some Thai food "slop" that you get at other places. Clean & friendly staff.