“Great brick oven pizza!”
Review of Pizzeria Caldera

Pizzeria Caldera
Ranked #39 of 150 Restaurants in Jackson
Price range: US$0 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Takeout
Description: We focus solely on making the best Napolitana-style pizza in Jackson Hole, we like to say even the best in Wyoming. Our Italian visitors tell us "it's as true as the pizza they make in Italy." Our beautiful stone-hearth oven helps make it possible.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

If you are in town and on the mood for pizza, give this place a try. The pizza was thin, light on the sauce and had an excellent flavor. Definitely worth a second visit!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Here's a hint: it's on the second floor. Eat outdoors on the porch; it's pleasant and a good people-watching venue. The pizza was terrific--thin crust--and there were many combinations to choose from. The arugula salad has a beautiful balance of greenery and cheese with a good dressing. Service was friendly, and the atmosphere relaxed.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I love Pizza. It would rank very high if I had to choose a last meal so when I tell you this place has great pizza, trust me, they nail it on the head. Perfect crust, delicious pepperoni, good wine. it just doesn't get much better than that :}

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My family and I visited Pizzeria Caldera during a vacation to Jackson Hole. The pizza very well may be the best thin crust pizza out there. I loved it so much that the employees let me in early on our last day in town so I could get a couple slices before catching our plane. I can't say enough great things about them!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The pizza here was very, very good. The salads were ok - I wouldn't repeat. Service was outstanding and fast. The prices were pretty steep - about $16-17 for each 12 inch pizza. We enjoyed our dinner after a very long day of hiking in the mountains.