“Fine dining, but not overly fancy”

Local Restaurant & Bar
Ranked #23 of 149 Restaurants in Jackson
Price range: US$30 - US$50
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Between Broadway and Deloney
Transit: Jackson's S.T.A.R.T. bus stops across the street. (Town Square stop.)
Reviewed 27 March 2014

Ate here on last night in Jackson, and it was my best meal of the trip (though it was also the only us rushed, sit down dinner I had, so maybe that's why I enjoyed it so much). I tried the elk medallions, and they were cooked very nicely, and came with sweet potato purée and some kind of berry sauce, which all went well together. For dessert I had the apple tart tatin which I also enjoyed. The service was very good, and the menu was interesting . I would eat here again if I go back to Jackson.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,401)

Reviewed 25 March 2014 via mobile

Came for lunch and had a double burger that was very big and tasty. It has a nice upscale looking decor and the service was better than I expected.

Reviewed 22 March 2014

This bar/restaurant on the square in Jackson is perfect for Apres Ski, and they have a great happy hour with half-price drinks. We had some light food there as well, and all was good, friendly and happy.

Reviewed 20 March 2014

My wife and I sat at the bar and coversed with some of the locals who are regulars. Paul our bartender served great NEW drinks such as the Feisty Ginger, and the Bushwick instead of the usual drinks with different names. We then sampled the great appys including some delicious Washington State oysters.
For dinner we shared a order of Chicken Marsala( I would have never order if the gentleman next to me did order it) and Elk Medallions. Both meals were superb!
We were to full for desert so we sipped a good Port and called it a night.
Eat At Local you will not be disapointed.

Reviewed 19 March 2014

Next to the Cowboy bar, the decor is an interesting contrast. A very interesting bar menu is complimented by a unique food offering. Sit at the bar to get a local feel.