“modern steakhouse”

Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Between Broadway and Deloney
Transit: Jackson's S.T.A.R.T. bus stops across the street. (Town Square stop.)
Reviewed 29 March 2014

Great food, excellent decor and service; beautiful steaks but perhaps a bit salty this time. Locally sourced Hereford beef was a great plus. Lovely winelist as well. Next to the gawdy Million Dollar Cowboy Bar, a refreshing change of pace.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,386)

Reviewed 28 March 2014

Great food with all friends enjoying their meal. I had the rib eye steak and it was cooked just right. Zinfandel wine as also a good choice.

Reviewed 27 March 2014

Ate here on last night in Jackson, and it was my best meal of the trip (though it was also the only us rushed, sit down dinner I had, so maybe that's why I enjoyed it so much). I tried the elk medallions, and they were cooked very nicely, and came with sweet potato purée and some kind of berry sauce, which all went well together. For dessert I had the apple tart tatin which I also enjoyed. The service was very good, and the menu was interesting . I would eat here again if I go back to Jackson.

Reviewed 25 March 2014 via mobile

Came for lunch and had a double burger that was very big and tasty. It has a nice upscale looking decor and the service was better than I expected.

Reviewed 22 March 2014

This bar/restaurant on the square in Jackson is perfect for Apres Ski, and they have a great happy hour with half-price drinks. We had some light food there as well, and all was good, friendly and happy.