“Food explains the wait for table”

Local Restaurant & Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Local Restaurant & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 147 Restaurants in Jackson
Price range: US$30 - US$50
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Between Broadway and Deloney
Transit: Jackson's S.T.A.R.T. bus stops across the street. (Town Square stop.)
Reviewed 21 August 2014

We stopped by for a quick bite after arriving in town and glad this place caught our attention across from the town square. The french onion soup was delicious and the cheesesteak sandwich had tender and moist beef with succulent veggies. Good meal

2  Thank Joe C
Write a ReviewReviews (1,364)

Reviewed 21 August 2014

I loved the decor inside if the restaurant: Stylish, trendy, and rustic. When we put our name in,mother wait was 25 minutes so the hostess took my phone number and texted us when our table was ready. We were able to pass the time by walking around the town and checking out stores. Such a smart idea on the part of the restaurant. We didn't have to try and get a drink at a crowded bar or wait in the front lobby of the restaurant.

The food was incredible. Everything we ate was amazing. My husband got the game pasta with elk and loved it. I got the phillo stuffed with mushrooms, spinach, and cheese and it was just amazing. We also got three sides: asparagus with bernaise sauce, potato au gratin, and heirloom tomato salad. They were all terrific as well. We also got the strawberry panacotta with huckleberry topping. Also phenomenal. We literally did not eat one thing that was not amazing. You must go to this restaurant when in Jackson Hole.

Reviewed 21 August 2014

With our schedule thrown off by our travel we ended hungry at the Jackson Plaza at 3 PM. We chose this restaurant for a late lunch. At that time the food was from the more limited bar menu. The food while very good largely consisted of the simpler lunch time menus. The interior decor was elegant and fun, though not as strongly western themed as some other restaurants.

Reviewed 21 August 2014

Local beef and perfectly done. Supurb! Good local beers too!
We ate in the bar which was loud but I'm sure fun if you were with a crowd.

Reviewed 20 August 2014

My husband and I both had a sandwich paired with a salad as a side. Sandwiches come with a choice of sides. Delicious. So filling I ended up taking half my sandwich with me. Recommend.