“Fascinating family activity”
Review of Ripley's Believe It Or Not! - CLOSED

Ripley's Believe It Or Not!
Provo
119 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 171 helpful votes
“Fascinating family activity”
Reviewed 3 March 2013

The museum has a lot of bizarre exhibits that are interesting to learn about and my kids really enjoyed themselves. It was a fun way to spend an hour while on vacation. It's a little costly, but I guess that's to be expected in a tourist area like Jackson. Other than the price, it was definitely worth the time and my family enjoyed the experience.

Visited June 2012
2 Thank Mea37

Jackson, Wyoming
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Good family activity - worth the time”
Reviewed 1 March 2013

This is a fun adventure in itself. Surprising what is in this museum. Mother and ladies can shop nearby or the whole family will enjoy it. Good choice.

Visited December 2012
1 Thank LKM5
Boston, Massachusetts
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Interesting”
Reviewed 8 September 2012

Nice little break and indoor activity. I have loved Ripley since I was a kid and this was a neat little trip. Self guided tour to some very odd displays. Fun little tour, clean and unique.

Visited August 2012
Atlanta, Georgia
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Good for a rainy day!”
Reviewed 24 August 2012

We had a rainy day on our Grand Teton vacation and my oldest son (17) requested that we head to Ripley's. There is always no shortage of strangeness in the Ripley's museums and this one was no disappointment.

While I would not pick this as a first choice of things to do while in Jackson, I will say it was a fun way to pass the time while the rain showers passed outside.

Visited July 2012
Jackson, wyoming, usa
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great”
Reviewed 18 August 2012

The most interesting museum in Jackson. Havent tried any other Ripley museums, but after this one I want to

Visited June 2012