“Don't waste your money”
Review of Ripley's Believe It Or Not! - CLOSED

Ripley's Believe It Or Not!
Reviewed 1 July 2014

I don't see how this attraction made it to Jackson. It is a total waste of money in my opinion. My kids talked me into it but the price tag was hard to swallow. We were the only people inside. I felt like a true tourist sucker after that ordeal.

1  Thank Adam R
There are newer reviews for Ripley's Believe It Or Not!

Reviewed 30 June 2014

My son loves stuff like this and it was a lot of fun to walk around and read all the interesting stuff was a little pricey we paid 39$ for 3 people and a infant so expect to pay a bit but I think it was worth it.

Reviewed 26 June 2014

This was neat to walk through but I expected more unbelievable items. There were several things that you could read about but no actual item to go along with it. The elevator was not working while we were there, but thankfully my mother was ok using the stairs (normally she has a rough time with stairs). As far as the title Ripley's Believe It Or Not! Don't believe you are going to see things that will make you wonder.

1  Thank Michelle L
Reviewed 17 June 2014

We like the museum very much. Some displays are dated, dusty and unkempt, but the kids didn't seem to notice. They have a lot of interesting items sure to please 1 - 100 years old

Reviewed 5 March 2014 via mobile

I have been several times. I always like going here. Like the sign says Believe it or Not. Somethings are far fetched but a lot of fun to look at. The million dollar bar is close by so with a look you will enjoy.