“Dedication to their guests”

Rendezvous River Sports
Ranked #50 of 72 Tours in Jackson
Nashville, TN
50 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 55 helpful votes
“Dedication to their guests”
Reviewed 15 September 2012

In August '12 I had a group on Yellowstone Lake under the guidance of Erin and Libby at Rendezvous River Sports (Jackson Hole Kayak School). Our group had a 3-day/2-night camping trip on the lake. The scenery was spectacular. The wildlife viewing was great. But what made the trip were these two ladies. They were patient, informative and helpful to me and my guests. They provided instruction and tips to the novice paddlers along the way. The rental tents were in great shape. The meals they created were nothing short of gourmet. The fresh basil-tomato-mozzarella salad and Pesto pasta with sausage and garlic bread dinner stands out. We had a "formal" presentation on the geology and history of the park after our first night's dinner. We had a rough 3rd day with a strong headwind. These girls helped some very tired paddlers by towing them - for two hours - back to our launch site. (I've towed folks without the headwind and was completely drained - so kudos to you ladies!!!) Overall, they truly tended to our needs. If (when) I do this again, I would limit the trip to 2-day/1-night . . . and hire Rendezvous River Sports to be our guides and gear providers.

Visited June 2012
1 Thank TreadLightAdventurer

Glasgow, United Kingdom
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 37 helpful votes
“WOW!!”
Reviewed 15 September 2012

We had this trip organised for us through the Hotel Concierge, decided to try the Ducky Kayak as we had no experience. We had a two man group lead by our Guide Taylor. What an amazing experience. I have never been so scared, exhilarated, wet, frightened but totally full of adrenaline in my life. I still cant believe we went through all those rapids.
I would recommend Rendezvous and their guides.Felt safe, we were fully equipped and clothed by them and it was a 3 hour trip. Well worth the money. Not a cheap trip $155 each but god did we get our moneys worth. Taylor our guide was knowledgeable, kept a close eye on us and made us feel safe. Would do this again happily.

Visited September 2012