“walk away!”

Oregon
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“walk away!”
Reviewed 23 October 2012

The sign looked nice, although the place looked closed. That should have been our first clue! I ordered a buffalo burger and my husband had a regular burger. The meal took forever to come out. It was to the point that we were about ready to walk out. (l guess that's why you pay when you order instead of after your meal!) I'm thinking our meal took so long because they cooked my burger until it was hard and dry. My husband's was cooked to perfection, although they served his water in a broken plastic cup that leaked all over our table. The place looks dated, with worn out seats in the booths. Our plates had grooves cut into them, they had been in service so long.
This place seems to be hanging on by a thread. I can see why with the quality of food and service they offer.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank Dee S

Texas, United States
“Very Average & Definitely Overpriced”
Reviewed 21 October 2012

Our experience there was like that of so many others; just average quality food, just OK service and way overpriced for what you get. This is basically a diner with salad bar and a neon steakhouse sign out front.

We stopped by again this year (Oct 2012) just to give it a 2nd chance, saw no major changes and decided on another option.

This place has real potential -- good location, a block off the main drag. But, you can't eat potential... Someone with money, labor and vision could easily turn it into a really good steakhouse. It looks as if it might have been special back in it's day -- but that must have been many, many years ago.

Bottom line: Too many other good choices in the area; skip it.

Visited November 2011
Appleton, Wisconsin
“Trip out west”
Reviewed 18 October 2012

My husband and I had gone their for there breakfest buffet. It was $7.99 per person, now we know why. The selection of food was minimal and the taste was even more so. It was a great disappointment. I would not recommend the breakfast buffet.

• Visited October 2012
Konstanz, Germany
“Low quality.”
Reviewed 18 October 2012

The Teton Steakhouse used to be a franchise place, but it still eats like one. It caters to bus tours, which should tell you pretty much all you need to know: The food is terrible.

Clover, SC
“Needs some new management”
Reviewed 8 October 2012

This place was a disappointment. We had eaten here before a few years back and we decided we'd try it again. A few years ago it was just OK. We were hungry and this was about the only place open before 5. We ordered 2 steaks, 2 salad bars and 2 cokes, the bill was $75! That would be ok if the service and food were good but it wasn't. The coke was flat and tasted like pure syrup. We asked the server to change them out and they did but it didn't improve. I thought they would offer to remove it off the bill but they didn't. We had to send the steak back a few times because it wasn't cooked well. Each time we needed something we had to get up and find someone to get help. If the meal would have been $40 it wouldn't have been as big of a deal but if I'm paying $75 without the tip, I expect better service. We will not return. I just hate I lost $75, I would have rathered saved $65 and ate at McDonalds.

• Visited September 2012