“Extremely good Chinese food”

Chinatown Restaurant
Ranked #72 of 146 Restaurants in Jackson
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 28 June 2014

Normally don't eat Chinese in Jackson Hole but wife & I both had some upper respiratory congestion from the high pollen count and thought some hot & sour soup would be good. Everything we ate was exceptional and the staff was professional and courteous. Now this is an older resturant that could use some remodeling but the food and service is extraordinarily good. If we're back in Jackson we will return.

Reviewed 26 June 2014

Thank you Trip Advisor! We were hungry for Chinese food while on vacation in Jackson Hole. I read the reviews for the different Chinese restaurants and you didn't lead me astray! Chinatown Restaurant had delicious food. The servings were huge -- my daughter and I could have easily split a meal. My family of four all tried different entrees and they were all delicious. The service was outstanding as well. They also served all the hot tea you could drink. The restaurant had several Chinese patrons, so we thought that was a good sign, too! We got a kick out of the waiters singing "happy birthday" to a little girl celebrating her 1st birthday -- very cute! I thought the prices were very reasonable. Wish I had been in Jackson Hole a little longer. I would have definitely gone back!

Reviewed 26 June 2014

We needed a quick place to eat before our rafting trip and we stumbled upon the Chinatown Restaurant.

My two daughters ordered food while I tried to finalize the rafting paperwork. We started to run late for the rafting. So, we asked Chinatown to make our order takeout. They did and had us out of their in 5 minutes.

The food was OUTSTANDING! The people, who work here, are extremely nice. And the service was very fast. Lastly, it was not expensive.

Reviewed 14 June 2014

We stumbled across this gem of a restaurant and were so happy to have found it! We ordered the daily special which came with soup and egg rolls and were totally satisfied. We also enjoyed the complimentary hot tea!

Reviewed 12 June 2014 via mobile

Lots of food for average prices. Many Chinese people eat here as well. Fast and friendly service.
Con is the work out cheesy Chinese interior.