“Great tex-mex!!”

Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
California
“Great tex-mex!!”
Reviewed 16 June 2014 via mobile

This place continues to never disappoint! The service is always top notch and so is the food. Food is always fresh. It is a very busy and popular restaurant but is always great. Been coming here every summer for years.

Driggs, Idaho
“Heavy on the Tex, very little Mex.”
Reviewed 14 June 2014 via mobile

My fiance and I love Mexican food, and we have tried and been impressed with the authenticity at other mexican places in Jackson Hole. This place had gimmicky atmosphere and good food presentation, but the food was so-so at best. Very little spice, very americanized. Skip it and go to El Abuelito on West Broadway, that's what Mexican is about.

1 Thank tristamaye
Buford, Georgia
“Nice atmosphere, food is just ok”
Reviewed 13 June 2014

It was just an average Mexican restaurant. Nothing exceptional here. My food was decent but others said their food wasn't seasoned enough. The atmosphere was nice and it is a good location in the downtown area.

Visited May 2014
Litchfield, Illinois
“basic mex food”
Reviewed 11 June 2014

had a nice meal by the open doors here, had a taco salad, very good. nice atmosphere. get there early cause of the wait

Jackson, Wyoming
“Gnarly Hair”
Reviewed 8 June 2014

I came in last week and spent about 15 minutes before a waitress spoke to us, understandable during busy times, but this was not one. Once our food arrived I ate a few bites of my meal before noticing quite the long hair in my food/my mouth. I told the waitress and she asked me if I still wanted my food in which I responded no. I was also asked if I wanted to order anything else, to which I declined because I had lost my appetite while pulling the hair out of my mouth. My boyfriend also stopped eating his food due to the site of this hair. Our waitress apologized as one usually does at this, it wasn't her fault there was a hair in my food, but then she avoided out table like the plague. As a previous food and beverage manager I know what is to be considered the proper procedure for hairs found in food, and ignoring them isn't one. my meal was comp'd but my boyfriend's wasn't and he had clearly taken only a few bites before being disgusted. We also didn't receive an additional apology or a gift certificate or any intensive to come back again. I get why she may have not given us one, many of the people who go through there are traveling, but we were not. We are locals and will never be dining here again, and working in the position of recommending places to travelers Merry Piglets is no longer a place I recommend.

2 Thank Lauren B