“It sucks!!!”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 21 January 2014 via mobile

We were very hungry & didn't take the time to look at the reviews,we won't make that mistake again! The service was awful! The food was awful & I wouldn't advise any1 ever go there..

Reviewed 2 October 2013 via mobile

Sometimes you read all these terrible reviews and think, can it really be that bad? Well in this case it certainly is. The food was average at best, the fried rice should have been called heated stodge. I'm sure the food was heated in the microwave too. But the service was exceptionally bad. In fact I cannot recall the last time I was treated with such distain in a restaurant. Our 'waiter' was at best put out by our presence, the final insult was when I asked about wifi. I am convinced that had I been Chinese, it would have been a different story. As others have said save your money and go to another of the many restaurants in Jackson.

Reviewed 24 August 2013

While in Jackson Wy my daughter and I decided to have dinner in as we were exhausted. We had seen that this restaurant does not use MGS so we chose to have them deliver. I ordered Almond Boneless Chicken, egg drop soup, and an appetizer plate to share. First off the person I was speaking to kept repeating almond boneless chicken; I said "yes; the one that is fried, comes with gravy and rice". She responded that she understood. When the food arrived we received chicken chunks (not deep fried), in some type of brown gravy, but with ALOT of celery. It was terrible. The appetizer was okay except for the bbq pork which was little pieces of meat that was like chewing on leather. The egg drop soup looked like egg in water (yes the broth was that clear) however flavor wise this wasn't bad. Both of us are adventurous eaters and not picky but this was just not good.

Reviewed 3 August 2013

We went there with our Chinese friends. The food was bland and the shrimp tasted rotting. Worst of all, no service! The waiters speak little English and they don't even speak Chinese much. No smiles on their face. Yet they charge you 18% gratuity.

Reviewed 31 July 2013

Poor service, burnt food and very bland. Overall very poor chinese food. Management is worse and after complaining, they added 18 percent tips for party of two. Worst chinese in town. Seafood panfried noodles was overburnt and fried prawns were burnt with salt.