“Really is that bad.” 1 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Seating, Takeout
Wyoming, Pennsylvania
“Really is that bad.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 February 2014

When the parking lot is empty during prime lunch time, that should have been my first tip off. This restaurant is quite filthy. There were left over mustard and sweet and sour sauces left on the table, but they were both so incredibly old and crusted over, I can only imagine how long they had been sitting there. The glasses and forks were suspiciously spotty and grimy as well, and I immediately lost my appetite. I decided to order something anyway, just to be polite. I ordered a lunch special with hot and sour soup. The soup actually had a good flavor to it, but as I ate a chunk of mushroom (my favorite), I realized that it most likely wasn't washed. The mushroom tasted like dirt. So gross. At this point, my food arrived and I picked at it, yet again to be polite. The fried rice was flavorless and soggy. My sweet and sour dish had an okay flavor to it, but I was so put off my everything by then, it was too late for me to enjoy it. The one employee that was there was having a heated phone conversation just 5 tables over from my table as the rest of the dining room was empty. He was yelling loudly in Chinese, then proceeded to cry and wail profusely. It was obviously very uncomfortable, and rather unprofessional. I chose to leave my food, after only consuming a bite or two, and paid and left. This was undoubtedly my WORST dining out experience ever. Between the lack of cleanliness, the poor service, and the price (yes! This was unexpectedly overpriced and I've been kicking myself for wasting $12 on food I barely ate), this restaurant is horribly disgraceful and needs to be shut down. Never again will I check reviews after I eat somewhere new.

• Visited February 2014

Redway, California
“It sucks!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 January 2014 via mobile

We were very hungry & didn't take the time to look at the reviews,we won't make that mistake again! The service was awful! The food was awful & I wouldn't advise any1 ever go there..

Basingstoke
“Awful!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 October 2013 via mobile

Sometimes you read all these terrible reviews and think, can it really be that bad? Well in this case it certainly is. The food was average at best, the fried rice should have been called heated stodge. I'm sure the food was heated in the microwave too. But the service was exceptionally bad. In fact I cannot recall the last time I was treated with such distain in a restaurant. Our 'waiter' was at best put out by our presence, the final insult was when I asked about wifi. I am convinced that had I been Chinese, it would have been a different story. As others have said save your money and go to another of the many restaurants in Jackson.

• Visited September 2013
Clayton, Michigan USA
“Awful!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 August 2013

While in Jackson Wy my daughter and I decided to have dinner in as we were exhausted. We had seen that this restaurant does not use MGS so we chose to have them deliver. I ordered Almond Boneless Chicken, egg drop soup, and an appetizer plate to share. First off the person I was speaking to kept repeating almond boneless chicken; I said "yes; the one that is fried, comes with gravy and rice". She responded that she understood. When the food arrived we received chicken chunks (not deep fried), in some type of brown gravy, but with ALOT of celery. It was terrible. The appetizer was okay except for the bbq pork which was little pieces of meat that was like chewing on leather. The egg drop soup looked like egg in water (yes the broth was that clear) however flavor wise this wasn't bad. Both of us are adventurous eaters and not picky but this was just not good.

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Terrible Experience”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 August 2013

We went there with our Chinese friends. The food was bland and the shrimp tasted rotting. Worst of all, no service! The waiters speak little English and they don't even speak Chinese much. No smiles on their face. Yet they charge you 18% gratuity.

• Visited July 2013