We stayed at Love Ridge the week before Christmas with our 5 and 6 year old. Our only regret was that we did not stay through Christmas. The entire trip was fabulous. Our condo was equiped with 2 gas fireplaces, 2 balconies, and 2 washers/dryer units. The master bath was large with a jacuzzi tub and seperate shower. The kids went to ski school, rode king tubes, ice skated, saw elk in the Teton Refuge, and rode snowmobiles with Jackson Hole Snowmobile Tours to the top of the Teton Mountains and swam in a nautal hot springs, surrounded by snow. Santa could not compete! They talk about it all the time and want to go back now. We will definetly stay there again. Also, the staff at Snow King were friendly, and available to accommodate our needs. Kid Friendly Place, but not a lot of kids there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Vacationing in paradise couldn't be any easier with Grand View Lodge, Jackson Hole's premier luxury condominiums and private residences. Grand View Lodge is located in the town of Jackson just blocks from the historic town square and slope-side to Snow King Mountain Resort. Whether it's time to visit Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks, float the Snake River or catch that perfect cowboy powder Jackson is known for, Grand View Lodge provide the ideal location for your adventures. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grand View Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Love Ridge Hotel Jackson Hole
- Grand View Lodge Jackson Hole, Wyoming